Choose an opponent to a duel!

El_Capitan

I challenge WarWeeny to a duel ...

HD6870 1gb versus GTX460 1gb

Battle #1: MSI Kombustor 60 second Fullscreen 1920 x 1080 with no MSAA

Battle #2: FurMark 60 second Fullscreen 1920 x 1080 with 8xMSAA

Battle #3: Stalker Call of Pripyat DX11 Fullscreen at 4xMSAA and AA for A-tested objects DX10, HDAO, high SSAO, and tessellation enabled

Battle #4: Unigine Heaven v2.1 Fullscreen 8xMSAA and 16xAF, tessalation normal and highest settings everything else

Battle #5: Crysis Warhead 1920x1080 DX10 8xAA settings on enthusiast

Battle #6: 3D Mark 11 Performance preset

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have the demo ? In my full game the benchmark was in the bin32 folder in the game files I think. It say gpu benchmark

no have the full game but it shows that white log (fps memory etc) on the right corner of my screen but the game just plays when i try to benchmark it. is it because i am using the benchmark tool 1.05? i down,oaded that from guru 3d.

edit: nyt ryda, wait im not ready yet! xD ..well what the ehck first download all the shizzle and on to benchmark! xD

Edited by WarWeeny

no have the full game but it shows that white log (fps memory etc) on the right corner of my screen but the game just plays when i try to benchmark it. is it because i am using the benchmark tool 1.05? i down,oaded that from guru 3d.

I dont know how to use the benching tool , just set the settings in the normal game settings and then go to bin32 and find gpu benchmark and run it .

Thats the only way I know

edit: nyt ryda, wait im not ready yet! xD ..well what the ehck first download all the shizzle and on to benchmark! xD

Edit: Thats fine :) Im only getting my card in a couple hours and then I have to set it up

....you leave that beast of an 6870 at stock clocks....right? xD or else this wont end well...for me :P

by the way... i dont have stalker :(

Edited by WarWeeny

....you leave that beast of an 6870 at stock clocks....right? xD

Nope Imma oc the crap outtathe 6870 :P

or else this wont end well...for me :P

Thats the point . We need to see the 6870 destroy the GTX460 and more importantly .... I need another dueling win under my belt

by the way... i dont have stalker :(

Edit: You can just dowload the benchmark . Thats what I do since I dont have the game either ;)

Nope Imma oc the crap outtathe 6870 :P

Thats the point . We need to see the 6870 destroy the GTX460 and more importantly .... I need another dueling win under my belt

NOES!!! *goes to bios to oc the i5 to an ever higher level*

but about the not havoing stalker problem... other benchmark or is there an alternative option?

EDT:

okidoki :P download benchmark...in about half an hour after i upgraded mah clocks :P

Edited by WarWeeny

NOES!!! *goes to bios to oc the i5 to an ever higher level*

but about the not havoing stalker problem... other benchmark or is there an alternative option?

See my edited post :P

Oh you do know my specs right ?

AMD Phenom II X6 1090t at 4.2ghz on Corsair H70 Push/Pull (Might try for 4.3ghz soon)

8gb Corsair Dominator GT 2000mhz

Sapphire HD6870 with overvolting capability

*now you know what monster rig is going to beat you :P *

hmmzz.. glad it is an amd processor and not i7 980x xD hmmz..... *having second thoughts* :P well got my i5 on 4.1 ghz now... dont think it is gonna be any higher :(

edit: where must the becnhmark be for crysis warhead? and how many loops?

Edited by WarWeeny

That guy is at 1920x1200 which is more intensive than 1080p

edit: where must the becnhmark be for crysis warhead? and how many loops?

Lets rather just remove Warhead cause I dont know how to get the benchmark.

Lets just keep these :

Battle #1: MSI Kombustor 60 second Fullscreen 1920 x 1080 with no MSAA

Battle #2: FurMark 60 second Fullscreen 1920 x 1080 with 8xMSAA

Battle #3: Stalker Call of Pripyat DX11 Fullscreen at 4xMSAA and AA for A-tested objects DX10, HDAO, high SSAO, and tessellation enabled

Battle #4: Unigine Heaven v2.1 Fullscreen 8xMSAA and 16xAF, tessalation normal and highest settings everything else

Battle #5: 3D Mark 11 Performance preset

Do you have Dirt 2 ? Or do you have steam and can get the demo ? Because it would be cool if we could do a 1080p 8xAA very high settings dirt 2 bench ...