Blizzcon 2010.

greengiant912

So I know there are a few people on here going to Blizzcon next week. I will be attended and was curious if anyone wanted to get together. If so let me know!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blizzard has become more and more bold.

Banning SP SC2 players.

Seriously . them, Diablo III has changed quite a bit to the point where if Blizzard is still going to require persistent internet as well then just . them.

If I buy a game then you keep the . away.

Stopping me from playing a game that I've paid money for on my own computer with myself...

THE HELL YOU THINKIN BLIZZ?

/1AM rant

Banning SP SC2 players.

Seriously . them, Diablo III has changed quiet a bit to the point where if Blizzard is still going to require persistent internet as well then just . them.

If I buy a game you keep the . away.

Stopping me from playing a game that I've paid money for on my own computer with myself...

/1AM rant

Can't say I'm terribly surprised that blizzard would do it. I don't even bother with games from blizzard, ea, ubisoft, activision, etc. anymore because all those big companies are doing this kind of stuff now, they don't care about the players, just the money.

Funny thing is there are already cheats built into the game for campaign mode. Not sure if they will work in AI Skirmish.So I don't really see why people would use a trainer, when there are built-in cheats.

Perhaps, Blizzard will remove the bans and issue a warning. They did take back Read_ID, however the people who were ban are really the minority this time.

=====

As for BlizzCon, I won't be there but I'll be following it online for at least the Diablo 3 part. If they announce that other MMO they are making, then that too.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Banning SP SC2 players.

Seriously . them, Diablo III has changed quite a bit to the point where if Blizzard is still going to require persistent internet as well then just . them.

If I buy a game then you keep the . away.

/1AM rant

I doubt that is even legal..

I doubt that is even legal..

How would it be not legal? It states in the EULA if you cheat they have the right to ban you from Battle.NET. Unfortunately you need Battle.NET just to play SC2 lol. If you were truly just a singleplayer, you can get some more 3rd party software and keep playing singleplayer with your trainers.

How would it be not legal? It states in the EULA if you cheat they have the right to ban you from Battle.NET. Unfortunately you need Battle.NET just to play SC2 lol. If you were truly just a singleplayer, you can get some more 3rd party software and keep playing singleplayer with your trainers.

:withstupid: Aside from it stating that in the EULA, the game has achievements, so common sense would tell you that cheating to acquire such achievements wouldn't go over too well :rolleyes:

I will be attending: I am not sure what all I am going to be doing though the full week I am in Cali though, so I cant really make plans or anything.

I have some buddy's who live out their and they are the guys that are going to be driving my butt around and picking me up from the Airport n Such.

So for the most part I will be doing/going the places they want to lmao!

I will have access to a laptop n such though plus I will have my elite phone. (Which I am hoping will get the 4G Coverage over there so I can test it out.)

So if I get a chance to do something I will post up and see if anyone is around.

I will be staying at the comfort inn @ 300 Katella (I spelt that wrong, but if you search for comfort inn you will find it easy. There were only 2 in the area.)

I will be attending: I am not sure what all I am going to be doing though the full week I am in Cali though, so I cant really make plans or anything.

I have some buddy's who live out their and they are the guys that are going to be driving my butt around and picking me up from the Airport n Such.

So for the most part I will be doing/going the places they want to lmao!

I will have access to a laptop n such though plus I will have my elite phone. (Which I am hoping will get the 4G Coverage over there so I can test it out.)

So if I get a chance to do something I will post up and see if anyone is around.

I will be staying at the comfort inn @ 300 Katella (I spelt that wrong, but if you search for comfort inn you will find it easy. There were only 2 in the area.)

Yeah I know what hotel, I think your actually right behind my hotel.

I am staying at the Clarion up the street from the convention. Well let me know man, if you want to hang out the night before I'll buy ya a beer. Would be cool to meet ya. I am hanging out with a lot of my friends too, but I plan on doing the parties the night before and such.r

Also Blizzard just put out a PR, Tenacious D preforming closing concert!! Freaking AWESOME!