Minecraft

Flibo

Isn't Waco's server a world to "screw" around in at the moment as well? Hence why he's just leaving it until the patch comes out?

Aye, I was talking about after the patch came out though. Might have to find me another working computer to run the thing off of so my main doesn't take a hit between that and my TS..

Hey, that actually made me think of something. I know we have the IRC chat, but how many people here would be up for a TeamSpeak 3 server for us? I have a 512 user license (somewhere) that we could use for it...

Aye, I was talking about after the patch came out though. Might have to find me another working computer to run the thing off of so my main doesn't take a hit between that and my TS..

Hey, that actually made me think of something. I know we have the IRC chat, but how many people here would be up for a TeamSpeak 3 server for us? I have a 512 user license (somewhere) that we could use for it...

I think Waco has to start a new world with the patch... not sure though. Would really make it fair if the zombies end up working in multiplayer, not really fair to start out with so much stuff. :)

How many people here would be up for a TeamSpeak 3 server for us?
I wouldn't, I don't really like talking to people.

I mean yeah I made the thread on here about what we all sound like but still, I'm a horrible vocal conservationist.

Guys - future reference - if I catch you exploiting stuff on the server once we restart the world (so when the MP updates are released) I'll be very angry. :P

AFAIK it's impossible to get TNT in multiplayer unless you're an OP - and I made nobody an OP. So blow stuff up with the TNT while you can...but don't pull that crap once we start real survival mode. :)

:lol:

You can find gunpowder from dungeons! Hopefully the update will fix a lot of bugs.

For people who are facing problems:

1. Go to control panel

2. Device Manager

3. Network Adapters

4. Right click Atheros, select properties

5. Advanced tab

6. Change Transmit Buffers from 256 to 512.

Hey Flibo. you left a hole in your roof. The huge tower with a diamond base.... i built a mud stack just to see if anything was up there, and fell through a hole in the middle of your roof.

For people who are facing problems using an Atheros wireless card:

1. Go to control panel

2. Device Manager

3. Network Adapters

4. Right click Atheros, select properties

5. Advanced tab

6. Change Transmit Buffers from 256 to 512.

Fixed. :P

Hey Flibo. you left a hole in your roof. The huge tower with a diamond base.... i built a mud stack just to see if anything was up there, and fell through a hole in the middle of your roof.

Well that wasn't me who did that... I'm being griefed all the time :(

Well that wasn't me who did that... I'm being griefed all the time :(

That reminds me, does anyone here know someone that goes by the name Blown_n_Stroked on Minecraft? I saw someone with that name get on the other night and didn't recognize it so I thought it might be a griefer. It was pretty late and I couldn't ask anyone then, and since I'm about 2 hours away from any of you guys I couldn't check for myself what they were doing.