Bullet Holes

I think you shouldn't. Bullet holes are so last century. Knife stabs, with the knife welded into place, now that classy.

Last century? Computer cases were not around to get bullet holes.LOL

If done right it will look cool, if done wrong then it will just be a sharp jagged mess.

\

LMFAO, I guess this thread is really talking about shooting bullet holes through a HAF case. At first, I'm thinking bullet hole decals, then I read on further and see that evidently, I was thinking very small scale and not of literally busting caps in your computer case that you paid $150ish for. I really still don't know what to say to this literal bullet hole case thing. But, I'm not going to shoot bullets through any of my cases. Heck I'm not even going to put bullet hole decals on it. My vote is HECK NO :)

LMFAO, I guess this thread is really talking about shooting bullet holes through a HAF case. At first, I'm thinking bullet hole decals, then I read on further and see that evidently, I was thinking very small scale and not of literally busting caps in your computer case that you paid $150ish for. I really still don't know what to say to this literal bullet hole case thing. But, I'm not going to shoot bullets through any of my cases. Heck I'm not even going to put bullet hole decals on it. My vote is HECK NO :)

Just to set some points straight. 9mm handgun (3-5 shots), not shotgun. Right side of the left panel(panel shown in pic), where the HHD and IDEs are.

The cool think I think is the these will be physical holes, the light from the cathodes will be able to shine through them.

I was talking to my roommate about this and we were debating if this would add or decrease the value of the case. I already gave it a paint job for better or worse.

My mind is still open, Im just curious. Do you think it would look any better with or without them?

Alown,, just mount it on some kind of strong backing so the actual panel doesnt get all warped out of shape from the impacts. Make sure the sharp edges arent going to slice your wiring.

Edit: @Andrew--rofl,,, I can see it now...."sure buddy, ill put a few into that area of your case" and then.....and then... lol....Blam Blam Blam Blam Blam..... "oops sorry i guess thats not exactly what you were lookin for,,,sorry man"... rofl.

Edited by Kwok

Agrees with gabrieltessin on the high powered rifle with a hand gun you will end up with nasty bumps that you will probably have to hammer off a high power rifle shot will drill trough like ice pick in butter i tried it on pots and pans and the holes were perfect :thumbsup:

Edit : and the cracking sound is a lot nicer loll

Re edit : not for prarie dog lovers but speaking of shooting laughs hard

Edited by kobalt

Agrees with gabrieltessin on the high powered rifle with a hand gun you will end up with nasty bumps that you will probably have to hammer off a high power rifle shot will drill trough like ice pick in butter i tried it on pots and pans and the holes were perfect :thumbsup:

Edit : and the cracking sound is a lot nicer loll

Thank you very much for your advice. As my family deer hunts, there are many high powered rifles available to me.