Call of Duty: Black Ops

WhenKittensATK

crysis 2 will be better.

? wtf u on bout. crysis will always fail. I dont even consider it an fps. Its multiplayer is fail. Anyone going competitive will not buy the game. Its only for fun.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

? wtf u on bout. crysis will always fail. I dont even consider it an fps. Its multiplayer is fail. Anyone going competitive will not buy the game. Its only for fun.

Dont be sour just cause your 260 couldn't play it on max :lol:

I thought Crysis was a good game , the singleplayer storyline was awsome but since it was back it 2007 , Crytek has had enough time to improve multiplayer . Just look at Dirt . The original had no multiplayer and now with Dirt2 it has a great multiplayer. I think Black Ops and Crysis 2 will both be a sucess

I dnt care if i cant run it on full because as far as comp gaming goes its fail. No one with any skill plays it. Its just a fail. As for future cods. There all fail aswell. Cod 4 was only good one since then they have all failed. Progressively got worse. Black ops looks same as mw2. only good thing is dedicated servers for pc. Im just bias and negative.

Then sell you pc and get a console if all you complain about is pc gaming !!! I will always prefer my pc over my PS3 since I know that my graphics is better .I have enjoyed all the COD's . What exactly makes a game fail according to you or do you just like saying that ?? Crysis may have lacked in multiplayer but the single player was fantastic .

Personally I don't rate Crysis high. I only played it for the eye candy :P As for CoD, I'm not a fan of its multiplayer playstyle. The idea of killstreaks is nice, but they just overdue it. I'm not a fan of the snowballing effect (roll a small snowball down a hill and it gradually gets too big).

Not to say either will not be success because I'm pretty sure they both will. I will probably end up playing the single player for each, as for multiplayer probably not. Anyways lets keep this topic about Black Ops eh? This is coming from the person who isn't even a fan of CoD.

Edited by Krazyxazn