We Need New Guides

Bosco

Alright Bosco i think its done, but i will ask you to fix anything u guys think is out of place or not well written since this is my first guide....ever :P.

How do i send it to you guys?

Email it to Bosco or PM it to him. Links in the news sticky at the OCC homepage.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Bosco and all the others!

I would be happy to edit videos for video guides using Premiere.

I can also TRY (never done that before) writing an Adobe Premiere basic to intermediate guide (I'm not a professional, it's a hobby).

If you are interested, please tell me.

Golan

Hello Bosco and all the others!

I would be happy to edit videos for video guides using Premiere.

I can also TRY (never done that before) writing an Adobe Premiere basic to intermediate guide (I'm not a professional, it's a hobby).

If you are interested, please tell me.

Golan

If you're interested in any digital video or audio based guides, I can help out too... and stuff related to HDSLRs and so on.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ya we are working on getting them up. We are just tad behind but we will have them up soon. :)

So what is "soon?" :lol:

Honestly, I was just thinking about this thread and am curious about how's it coming. Take your time though, I'm just curious and would rather they take time than be rushed.

Edited by Guest_Jim_*

:wave: Boss, i know you're busy so i wont be nagging the hell out of you unlike some other here! :teehee:

Could you perhaps get my Fallout 3 Modding guide fitted in here somewhere? (gaming section maybe?) I remember you complimented that it needs to be one but its been skulking in a watery grave ever since :-/ Link: http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=176964

Oh and for the love of all things respectable Please change the title so that its "Your" and not "you're" .. i was very tired after typing it up and payed little attention to the title as i just wanted to post it and go to sleep :lol:

Take your time though as i dont want to add to your already huge pile of things to do lol. :thx:

Edited by SenitaL