Bosco

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol, Good point!

i'd like to see a guide for video card bios flashing... i know there are a few guys here that flash up cards often but i've never seen a good guide for how it's done. a vid to go with that would be excellent !!

i'd like to see a guide for video card bios flashing... i know there are a few guys here that flash up cards often but i've never seen a good guide for how it's done. a vid to go with that would be excellent !!

Ya that would be a good one for sure.

We are working on getting some of the guides up that we have gotten so far. Once I have a good batch I will start throwing some stuff your way guys. :)

Ya that would be a good one for sure.

We are working on getting some of the guides up that we have gotten so far. Once I have a good batch I will start throwing some stuff your way guys. :)

thanx bosco ;)

So if its about anything, can i write a small guide on how to fix the scaling option on CCC on windows XP? it would be less that a page long, it doesn't have to be entered in the contest

So if its about anything, can i write a small guide on how to fix the scaling option on CCC on windows XP? it would be less that a page long, it doesn't have to be entered in the contest

Nobody uses XP (j/k). :P

Nobody uses XP (j/k). :P

ME is where it's at!

Reminds me of an old joke. Microsoft plans on a new OS based on a combination of CE, ME, and NT.

Do I really need to give the punchline, because I think it's spelled out well enough.

Sure send it over :)

Sure send it over :)

Alright Bosco i think its done, but i will ask you to fix anything u guys think is out of place or not well written since this is my first guide....ever :P.

How do i send it to you guys?