34th Is Ours!

InvaderTrax

well i just got

p4 @ 1.4

athlon 2500+ @ stock

i run the p4 whenever i am home and will do the same with the athlon when i get it running. sometimes the p4 is left on overnight but usually isn't because mom is afraid of high electric bills.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to turn all but two of my computers off at night :(

The breaker kept blowing today, so I have to let the curcuits cool at night. My mom is afraid of a fire, so I have to do what she says. I can have them all running during the day, but at night all but the 2800+ and the 2.6C have to be off.

personally i think half of this thread should be a different one altogether i am not sure what rank the team is right now but we are past what this post was originally started for and have sense gone way off topic

I have  K6-2 533 now.... I guess I should really run the linux version for that or dual boot... Hey taz, you should know, do you have to get a client that's even less graphically inclined then the command line for machines this slow?

J/K

Yes you will have to run the 'Uber' console V 4.0 it's Retro-friendly :P

I have to turn all but two of my computers off at night

The breaker kept blowing today, so I have to let the curcuits cool at night. My mom is afraid of a fire, so I have to do what she says. I can have them all running during the day, but at night all but the 2800+ and the 2.6C have to be off.

Are you running ALL those PC's off one outlet? <_< :scary:

personally i think half of this thread should be a different one altogether i am not sure what rank the team is right now but we are past what this post was originally started for and have sense gone way off topic

I agree... but I can't stop replying to the posts... I think I've a compulsive response to posts disorder :D

Seriously lock us out... so we'll start something new :)

Oh yeah... & we're @ 33rd, Littlewhitedog is next :ph34r:

I have to turn all but two of my computers off at night :(

You running all of them on the same breaker??? A 20 amp breaker can hold about 4 computers/monitor/3.1 speaker combos (we did the math a while ago for a LAN party)

as in most threads we do once the main topic has been addressed.