Russian Cheerleaders

Bosco

Some of them look like they're straight out of the Midwestern US

That is what I was saying, if there weren't Russian logos and alphanumeric characters in the banners and such then I wouldn't believe it.

Meh, cheerleaders really aren't my type.... I enjoy girls who can carry a conversation and it might be different in Russia but I believe all cheerleaders are at least slightly mentally challenged.

:thumbsup:

Obviously we're all looking at these photos for "other" purposes but if you look beyond that it is interesting to think that the only difference between them and us is language.

Maybe I'm horrible at geolocating someone via their facial build but If it wasn't titled "Russian Cheerleaders" and there weren't Russian text in the pictures then I wouldn't have expected they were Russian.

We've always looked differently at Soviet/Russian people but other than the government that controls them they aren't any different...

Us? Do you mean Americans now? I'm a Finn and I'd pretty much recognize a Russian from a group of Finns from a mile away. Finns have a distinct appearance so it's not so hard :P