Russian Cheerleaders

Bosco

:thumbsup:

Obviously we're all looking at these photos for "other" purposes but if you look beyond that it is interesting to think that the only difference between them and us is language.

Maybe I'm horrible at geolocating someone via their facial build but If it wasn't titled "Russian Cheerleaders" and there weren't Russian text in the pictures then I wouldn't have expected they were Russian.

We've always looked differently at Soviet/Russian people but other than the government that controls them they aren't any different...

Wow....I feel dirty.

Wishes

1. 1 billion dollars

2. Live forever

3. Send me back to 16yo as a russian high school student

My guess based on the background in the pictures is that they cheer for Pro Russian basketball teams. You wouldn't need to be 16 ;)

My guess based on the background in the pictures is that they cheer for Pro Russian basketball teams. You wouldn't need to be 16 ;)

Sorry I didn't really look at the background. They look young but could easily be late teens early 20's.

Is it just me or do some of the cheerleaders look as if they had plastic surgery? (ie: nose jobs)

Some of the noses look abnormally pointy.

Certain locational genetics have different shaped faces and more specifically noses, they could be fake but I've seen some pretty darn pointy (yet real) noses in my day...

P.S. :

I just realized (even though I can speak l33t or whatever you want to call it) that your username is "OmegaRed".