Who's The Best Cell Phone Company?

Capo

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it depends on your area. Here in michigan, the detroit area, nextel's coverage is awsome but the signal sucks pretty bad. My phone is always out of service and what not. I think the best service all around in my area is verizon. They always took care of my problems and the recpetion was always good to my phone. The only reason I have a nextel is for the 2 way capabilites, all my friends and family have it so you know how that goes. Just my $.02

ATT sucks, sorry anyone with it, but i have had so much problems with them, from serivce to customer service. they have got to have the worst customer service of all the phone companies, go with cingular or t-mobile is my suggestion

that could be just in ur area. i know a friend of mine has ATT and he has very good service but i have to agree he says he has had very bad customer service.

Thanks for the input everyone.

Just FYI, I live in South Florida and do a fair amount of traveling, so the free roaming is important to me (as well as free nights/weekends of course).

Verizon = middle of the orad

Cingular (still in contract) = worst company ever, hits roaming at random places in work, when it starts using someone elses towers inside work, the are \/ \/ AT&T towers

ATT= best reception, non-dropping of calls, THEY HAVE THE BEST 411 EVER you can ask them anything they aren't just an operator, more like a librarian.

Thanks for the input everyone.

Just FYI, I live in South Florida and do a fair amount of traveling, so the free roaming is important to me (as well as free nights/weekends of course).

I would suggest to serioulsy look into Sprint PCS then. I just recently moved from South Florida and I had SprintPCS there too. Never had any problem with the service and I forgot to add to everything I have in my last post... I also have a feature whereby I can call any SprintPCS phone number for free day/night [it doesn't use up my 300daytime minutes]!

As said before ALLTEL is one of the better companys here in Virginia Beach, Version so so bad cant even talk to anyone with out dropping a call , T-Mobile if you travel outside of the US is great cause they are GSM phones No Sprint PCS isnt worth the time or money ! cause if your credit is fubard your gonna pay a 125.00 to 250.00 deposit and have a 125.00 spending limit and that means 125.00 not 125.01 the min you go over that 125.01 cent you will be turned off ... and if you get in a bind on your bill your screwed with SPC i would know i used to work for them ... i was a Network Eng . for the Eastern Switch from Northern Va to Southern NC , check altell or nextel ... but for the money you want to spend your not gonna get much .... 29.99 to 39.99 ina plan you would be best to check out alltel they have 1000atm "anytime mins" Free nite and weekends from 9pm and if your like me who works at nite then your set ... and i pay 39.99 for that plan ...

SEMPER FI.

KiLZo

Verison has the highest rates, Sprint is nice because they own alot of towers. at least around here they do. I found that verision just sucked for me. infact all cell phones suck and are a waist of money. there is always a pay phone in most places.