P4c800-e Or Ic7-max3?

I'm building a new rig in April. Right now, I'm haveing a tough time decideing on wich board. I know the Prescots are comeing but right now I'm focusing on these 2 boards. I would like to hear from you guys about these 2 boards.

I will be OCing some but nothing like turning a PII into a 4GHZ. I'm trying to build an economical rig that will take me for another 2-3 years before I go though this again but I don't want to skimp on quality at the same time. I'm mainly looking for performance. I play some grahpic entence games so I'll be doing more than just folding with it

Abit IC7-Max3

P4C800-E Deluxe

IC7-MAX3 is a very very good... I would get that heres a review from hardocp

http://hardocp.com/article.html?art=NTA5LDE=

I wonder if Abit ever got all the problems fixed with the Vdimm? Last I had heard they had about half of the problems fixed, I took 2 new ones back and got Asus, I would love to have the Abit if they get the problems fixed

The vdimm problem is fixed, the vTT isn't, but....Alot of guys blame their woes on the vTT and vdimm issue, when actually it isn't causing their problem. Before I had all of my vmods and board mods done, I had no trouble with either of mine. I ran a 3.0-3.2v vdimm 24/7 with no instability on a 1GHz OC. Now both of my boards have been modded by a guy over at XS, so their quite nice :D

My vote goes for the Max3, just cause I own 2 of them.