2010 OCC update feedback thread

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I tried to "create a new album" with a category of "Member Made OCC Media", I got the following error message:

The following errors were found, please correct them:

You are not allowed to post images in this category so there is no reason for you to create an album in it

Lol I almost forgot that this was happening today, then I went to read a thread and was like wtf then I was like oh yeah. Its like a new pair of shoes at first they feel weird and different then after a while they seem normal.

-Edit- Is it just me or are the sigs bigger?

Edited by slick2500

Don't know if this is intentional or not, but, if I recall correctly, the banner use to go back to the home page; now it goes back to the top of the forums.

For some reason, quotes on some threads don't look right. They look alright here, but in other threads they don't have borders around them. It makes it harder to read posts, since I first have to discern what is a quote and what is new.

On my shortcuts in Firefox (I guess the same applies to other browsers too?), the old OCC logo has been replaced by the default IPB logo - the 'V' to the left of this logo.

logo.png

In the messenger portion of my console it lists almost every other conversation as a "Deleted Message". I feel like it should be grouping replies into single links that show back-and-forth conversations... since it's called "My Conversations". Also, when replying to a message it doesn't show who I'm sending the message to anywhere.

On the other hand I LOVE the idea of searching through messages. Great improvement. Don't know if it was available before. If it was, I didn't notice it until the update.