Which site is more active- overclockers club or overclock.net

The best thing you can do is check out all the forums out there and see whats the best for you. I've found sometimes replies take longer on OCC but they are almost always more helpful and come from more knowledge sources then other "more active" forums. In some forums you'll find the D-bags, the liars, and fan boys; and a select few others are just straight up, no bull crap. Wander around and see whats the best for you ;)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<!--quoteo(post=1808882:date=May 5 2010, 10:06 AM:name=cjloki)-->

QUOTE (cjloki @ May 5 2010, 10:06 AM)
<!--quotec-->me too... withstupid.gif though i occasionally go looking for answers in other forums...<!--QuoteEnd-->
<!--QuoteEEnd-->

If an answer isn't found on OCC, it's not worth knowing ;):ph34r:

touche !!

Well truthfully I spend my time at OCN, though under the name thesandman. There alot of D-bags there, but they tend to be new memebers the older memembers tend to be alot better and alot nicer to others. OCC I don't spend alot of time around. Never really felt like a community lol

OCC seems like the best place to me. Before I joined here I was looking around and free roaming basically around a bunch of other places but finally I just ended up visiting only OCC 99% of the time I need anything related to computers and of course many other things. The other 1% is for reviews of certain things I wanna buy, so I read reviews from basically anywhere I can find and try to see if there are more places that gave the item a good or bad score. I sometimes go to xtremesystems.org which is pretty nice too but not too often cuz their forums are kinda buggy. Can't say if it's compatibility issues with Opera or if the forum is just bad.