You gotta love Europe

Um...aren't polar bears the most viscous of all bears? I'll just observe them from a distance, thank you ;)

I wasn't aware that bears were now measured by their viscosity. When did this happen?

Silver is Correct! ;)

we're just better off buying from within the EU, else you get charged (i forget how much %) but it just doesn't make it worth the hassle. Back in the day when 1GBP=2USD i was always buying from America and Canada, but now our currency has become SO sucky its just not worth it, infact people from abroad are buying stuf from us in the UK! :doh:

You pay VAT plus a surcharge on anything over £17.50 I believe.

The US > Europe in terms of technology prices, no question about it! The link the OP posted might be an exception, but generally it's more expensive here.

But yea, Croissants, proper Bread and most importantly bread rolls make Europe > the US! As Cheesey also pointed out, you cannot walk down Stockholm's streets without a grin cemented into your face, seriously I was blown away by how well the stereotype stood! :thumbsup2: :cheers:

I wasn't aware that bears were now measured by their viscosity. When did this happen?

You pay VAT plus a surcharge on anything over £17.50 I believe.

Lol this thread is getting more random by the post, if thats possible! :P

Btw Silver, i think that might be raised to 20% now. I hate politics but now that the Conservatives are in power we're all screwed for sure, Only 3 types of people voted for conservatives - The Stinking Rich, The people who just wanted Brown out, and the people who are too young to remember what happened the last time the conservatives were in power :glare: i bet you a 5er this new-coalition is going to hell within 12 months :rtfm:

• 8 years later...