You gotta love Europe

Ok OCC lol at this:

480 + Resident evil game 510 $(Newegg USA)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814127502

GigaByte 470 549$ (e-mag Romania - has some of the best priced components in the country)

http://www.emag.ro/placi_video/placa-video...--pN470D5-13I-B

1 USD = 3.1 RON

All the prices in Europe are roughly the same. I'm not sure what the transport fees are but i bet i could get everything cheaper just by ordering them in from the USA; I just don't know anyone there.

... At least we have croissants

• 2 weeks later...

Atleast we have polar bears on the street in finland. Suck on that :woo:

Um...aren't polar bears the most viscous of all bears? I'll just observe them from a distance, thank you ;)

Um...aren't polar bears the most viscous of all bears? I'll just observe them from a distance, thank you ;)

Yeah but the bears are so afraid of us Finnish people so they tend to back off and cry when we walk past them.

You'd have to pay import tax, no?

Silver is Correct! ;)

we're just better off buying from within the EU, else you get charged (i forget how much %) but it just doesn't make it worth the hassle. Back in the day when 1GBP=2USD i was always buying from America and Canada, but now our currency has become SO sucky its just not worth it, infact people from abroad are buying stuf from us in the UK! :doh:

Yeah but the bears are so afraid of us Finnish people so they tend to back off and cry when we walk past them.

You guys live in one of the coldest and darkest places on earth voluntarily. I'd be afraid of you too, you're all clearly insane, who knows what might set you off :P