90 members have voted

1. 1. When was your processor released?

• New this year (2010)
    • 1-2 years old
    • 3-4 years old
    • 5-6 years old
    • 7-8 years old
    • 9-10 years old
    • My processor is ancient, more than 10 years old.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Phenom II X3 750BE.

I assume you mean that 550 of yours Unlocked to a Tri Core, because in CPUZ it shows it as a 750BE. Unless you mean you actually have an X3 750? in which case.. Daaaaaaaym! i barely found anything on the 740, didnt even know a 750 Existed! :huh:

Heres the Chip i just bought: http://www.overclock.net/main-components/7...-740-black.html

Edited by SenitaL

Parent's place still have Athlon XP's kicking around as the main machines. Also had a Pentium III until last month. lol.

My own two rigs have a Q9300 and a X4 630. Not too new compared to some of the frequent spenders here. ;)

Edited by kuri

AMD XP 1800+ @ 1.5 MHZ Palomino (that means that you can't overclock it ... AT ALL) - bought this in 2002

2 sticks of 256 DDR ram one at 200 MHZ and the other one is at unidentifiable frequency. -2002 first stick 2003 second stick

Geforce 6600 -I am really proud of this card but not proud that I bought it. The CPU and the RAM are such a big bottleneck you'd think I'm running a FX 5200.

Can run Oblivion on max with a minimum of 15 FPS and average of 20 though :D.

I hope I made everyone's computer look like a GOD now xD

Your friend, Rofltroll

I assume you mean that 550 of yours Unlocked to a Tri Core, because in CPUZ it shows it as a 750BE. Unless you mean you actually have an X3 750? in which case.. Daaaaaaaym! i barely found anything on the 740, didnt even know a 750 Existed! :huh:

Heres the Chip i just bought: http://www.overclock.net/main-components/7...-740-black.html

Yup unlocked my 550BE to a triple core.

I actually have an Intel Pentium 166 machine running Windows 98. I think it has 24 MB of ram. I can't get my mouse to work with it :/

im still rockin my phenom 9950. I keep drooling over the new 6 core phenoms but then i remember that this chip still suits all my needs. Maybe if i get some extra money working this summer ;)