My new T.E.C. cooling Block .

trickson

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted thinking you would be interested . Not to be your whipping post . NO YOU ALL ARE WRONG ! If you do not like my tests do some your self . NOT one of you here has one of these , DO YOU ? If so then cool but when you talk out of your butt with out really having the equipment your nothing but a phony some one looking to think they are smart , when your nothing but a smart butt . this is why I do not post here much as well as over at extreme forums as well . You know I do not remember asking any one how this will perform or any thing like that . I posted up some preliminary tests ( NOT unlike your so called experts do ) and I get stomped on . I did not fail ! It is not going to fail ! SUCK IT UP !

Just nothing but fun till you sucked the life out of it ! Thank You !

Its called criticism, and not all of it is good. If you want to show something off you must be able to handle positive and negative feedback.

also, people like me, & sdy often like to DEBATE about certain things. if you get frustrated over a simple argument your going to have to stay

in places where you only tower above the rest in experience

so basically you spent $200+ to destroy your case? even if it does work you can't say thats worth what you did to your case and how its hooked up.

- i have had messy W/C setups before, but mine could easily be picked up and transported (had to moving so $#@# much)

that looks like you put a computer into a chicken cage on its side.