I Need Help Choosing A Psu

ok...i really need help choosing a good psu for overclocking and stability under 100$...ive been researching for a long time and cannot find anything to my preferences...i hope someone can help me find a good psu for a good price...itll b for 2.4c

i cannot find many psu's that ive seen with stable voltage ratings :-/ help plzzz

I have the Antec TruePower 430 and absolutely love it. I got it for 100 bucks exactly at compusa, but you could probably find it cheaper online. I'd recommend any of the truepower series. Either that, or something by Enermax.

I have a Thermaltake Silent purepower 480. It seems to be an awesome power supply. I run four 10k scsi drives, three optical, oc'd athlon/vid card, ect. lights and I have never had a problem with it. It has two fans, one that has a fan bus, loomed mobo power wire and a great look.

Yeah, I have also heard great things about enermax and antec.

One PSU that I noticed on www.tigerdirect.com was the Ultra 500. Right now you can buy the PSU and a chieftec dragon case w/ side window for $109 Canadian. The power supply lists for $109!!! Maybe worth it to check out.

good luck!

crash

I had a Antec 400w but it wasn't stable enough for me. I chose the Enermax 465w, and I love it. It is very stable and I do OC my P4 2.4c with no problems. It cost me only $89 at Neweqq (my fav store). Hope this helps you.

i was looking @ the ultra 500 but i didnt know if it had ne rep...i have never heard of them...does ne one have any reviews on it?

For that price with a free case I may buy one just to test it out!