Naming a baby "Megatron"

d3athsd00r

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People really need to think about the kid when they come up with names. Sure it might be funny and he might like it when he's six, but when he's 25 and trying to get a job I don't think he wants to have to put Megatron on an application.

People really need to think about the kid when they come up with names. Sure it might be funny and he might like it when he's six, but when he's 25 and trying to get a job I don't think he wants to have to put Megatron on an application.

Baby names arn't permanent remember? You can change them later when their like toddlers or something, (dont quote me on that 100% though) Failing that it can be changed any time after but at a cost. Cool name BUT i siriously wouldnt name a baby (human baby that is lol) Megatron.. i mean why not Nightscream or something.. always mega that gets all the attention :rolleyes::P

I don't have any children as of yet so this may be a bit out of line..

I'm a big Star Wars fan. However I wouldn't name my kid Chewbacca, Yoda, or Boba. I'm just saying...

flareback I didn't even think of a job application. Had me laughing hard for a while there. Megatron on a job application, funny.

If I was the kid who gets named Megatron.. I'd probably do something terrible to the uncle who suggested it right before I legally change my name to something more normal.

Like Senital said, I'd probably name my dog Megatron. If my wife would think it'd be a good idea to name our son that, I'd have to get both our brains checked pronto.

:withstupid: Pets are one thing...kids are another. I joined just to see if the sister is really that messed up.

that kid will be famous he will be far from having a messed up life.. sponsers will go nuts.. he will be rich etc...

Yeah right, lol. Megatron isn't even the weirdest name there is, and even those who have weirder names have gained nothing for having a stupid name.

Edited by Flibo

One of my friends named her son Link.

haha omg freakin win. I LOVE legend of zelda. :lol:

But in all seriousness, Link is not bad at all compared to Megatron. Hell, black people make up names that are far worse than Link. Link is actually kinda cool imo.