IW Studio Heads fired by Activision.

WhenKittensATK

ACR is pretty much like a sniper rifle. Its accuracy is very high, but it is only really effective in Hardcore(Due to the low damage). Iron sights are also very nice, but I personally don't like the recoil when the silencer is attached.

M4 I got the 1k headshots, so it used to be my favorite gun, still nice just doesn't have the damage that I need to play sabotage. Tar is really the master of "softcore", next to the AK. AK is better, but the iron sights are not as good as on the Tar.

These are my main classes...

M4/ACR - Sleight of Hand PRO, Cold Blooded PRO, Ninja PRO (Hardcore)

UMP(Always with silencer!) - Marathon PRO, Light weight PRO, Ninja PRO (Hardcore or maybe softcore)

TAR(FMJ when I have it) - Sleight of Hand PRO, Stopping Power PRO, Ninja PRO

as for kill streaks, I already got 1k chopper gunner challenge done so now it is Predator(910 out of 1k) then Airstrike and lastly Harrier(600 and 635 out of 1k)

Another class I like to use for Search and Destroy is this..

Scar/AK/ACR/M4 with silencer + heartbeat - Sleight of Hand PRO, Cold blooded PRO, Sitrep PRO(To hear those ninja PRO guys! :)) Oh, and always a claymore with this class.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just saw this article that there will be another DLC map pack for MW2, who all is looking forward to spending another $15 on 5 more maps?

Pricing for the second add-on has not been revealed, though Tippl noted that "the $15 price point has still provided a fantastic value to gamers... we think that has worked."

So I just saw this article that there will be another DLC map pack for MW2, who all is looking forward to spending another $15 on 5 more maps?

I will just for my clan, but if I didn't have a clan I would skip em. The new map literally blow cocks. (Yes they blow chickens :lol:). I hate them. So stupid, except maybe storm which is kinda fun. I really only play the old maps.

BTW, a game mode for quick level up is Sabotage. Just got to level 40(Started at like 29 on Friday) and have been playing Sabotage all weekend. Crazy XP!

What? Who thought that system was a good idea? Oh right... activision and IW did... huh, go figure. :D

On a side note, this time around I am enjoying the game, I find it can be enjoyable as long as I don't take it seriously at all, simply ignoring the fact that I'm getting noob tubed kind of makes it easier to play, but that still doesn't change the fact that it happens about 10 times every game. I've also probably just been getting lucky that I'm not playing with a bunch of noobs since everyone seemed to be using a gun and knew how to aim except for maybe one or two oddballs.

As for my weapon/perk preferences, I've found most of the perks I've gotten so far are completely useless except for faster reload, things like steady aim or commando don't really do anything for me because I don't really believe in knifing and I'm constantly on the move so steady aim doesn't do anything. So far I'm really liking the SCAR and the Spas shotgun, I seem to do really well with the shotgun, I think the reason I do well with it though is because of how accurate it is, I have pretty decent aim but it doesn't to do me any good when guns like the M4 or MP5k have such a bad spread that dead on aim can't get you a single hit.

Is that a PC thing? Noob tubing is frowned upon in XBL - in fact my friend has gotten several nasty grams calling him a Noob Tube Itch :lol: In the 4hrs I played last I think i got noob tubed less than 5 times ...and all in the same match.

Ninja and Commando aren't good perks in of themselves - its for the bonus that is added on when you get them Pro.

Scar/AK/ACR/M4 with silencer + heartbeat - Sleight of Hand PRO, Cold blooded PRO, Sitrep PRO(To hear those ninja PRO guys! :)) Oh, and always a claymore with this class.

I don't really like the fully automatic guns anymore, but I do like the TAR. Outside of that - maybe the Aug Hbar from the LMG class.

Speaking of your quote there - do you mean Bling instead of Sleight of Hand? That's two attachments. Also - I didn't know SitRep Pro allowed you to hear us Ninja ppl. I knew the pro made footsteps louder but just sort of assumed Ninja Pro people were exempt since we make no footstep sounds at all. Good thing not too many use that perk. I see everyone using Last Stand... <_< ...really Last Stand? Why plan for death? Maybe if these people stopped planning for death they wouldn't always be the first to get taken out so easily.

Not just no... but uhhhhhh... HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NO!

On a side note ...lately I been playing a lot against really tough clans and getting stuck with crappy teammates. :yucky:

They should at least be useful and shoot crap down out of the sky ...rather than running out like lemmings and padding the other team's score. :fp:

I use what I used in cod4: Ak, Desert eagle with Stopping power, Marathon and steady aim. Worked before, works now.

Gotta love those models though :devil:

86444472-4.jpg

Edited by Jump4h

Is that a PC thing? Noob tubing is frowned upon in XBL - in fact my friend has gotten several nasty grams calling him a Noob Tube Itch :lol: In the 4hrs I played last I think i got noob tubed less than 5 times ...and all in the same match.

I don't know if it's a PC think or not but I can't see why people would feel differently about using it on a console or PC since it's just matchmaking, not like anything bad comes your way if you do it. Actually I later figured out that getting kills with the tube is actually a goal in the game, I mean it's one thing for noobs to run around and do it but the developers really shouldn't encourage that kind of thing.

am I the only one that thinks Treyarch is awesome, and Infinity Ward needs to go suck something

last i played Modern Warfare after a haitus, i couldn't stop yelling at my monitor, but then i also just like to get angrier at games when no one can here me for fun

anyways im not planning on playing that game anymore, save maybe an hour here and there

Seriously - that is what annoys me with BC2. I can't remember exactly how many RPGs you start off with but I think its 5 and all you gotta do is walk over an ammunition box an Assault player has left on the ground. It's an endless supply of Power Tubing.

am I the only one that thinks Treyarch is awesome, and Infinity Ward needs to go suck something

last i played Modern Warfare after a haitus, i couldn't stop yelling at my monitor, but then i also just like to get angrier at games when no one can here me for fun

anyways im not planning on playing that game anymore, save maybe an hour here and there

I don't really like treyarch but I don't dislike them either, WaW wasn't bad but I don't like that treyarch didn't give a PC version of call of duty 3. IW isn't exactly bad in my opinion, but I do think they should have tried harder to make MW2 a good game. IW is pretty much done for now though so I wouldn't really worry about them.

Seriously - that is what annoys me with BC2. I can't remember exactly how many RPGs you start off with but I think its 5 and all you gotta do is walk over an ammunition box an Assault player has left on the ground. It's an endless supply of Power Tubing.

I hear about this kind of thing a lot but it seems to me like there is always an easy way to avoid that kind of thing, I mean if someone is doing it then just go recon and snipe them until they stop. Also I wouldn't worry about people that do that stuff anyway, I think too many people are used to playing TDM on COD games to actually understand that there is an objective when you play a game in BC2, a person could sit there with an RPG all day and it really wouldn't do that much good if they are on the offensive.

If I was in a situation where someone was doing that and they were on the defensive side, I would grab a tank and an engineer and just stroll along one side of the map blasting at that guy and anything else as I needed to for someone to arm the bomb. Part of winning in objective games is part of dying, if I need to I would easily throw away my virtual lives to get things accomplished.

I think you really under estimate the RPGs in that game. They are powerful and have a pretty decent sized blast radius. It takes about 3-4 RPGs to kill a tank from the front. But if you get behind it - 1 hit.

It's pretty funny actually - everyone camps in that game ...except the people that RPG. Those people are running around all over the place. Everytime I go back for revenge they already moved on. Go somewhere else and there they are greeting me with another RPG. It's effective.

Haven't said that in every page of this thread or anything :lol:

I 100% agree with you! Treyarch is freaking sweet, love their games.

And yes I meant Bling sorry!

I think you really under estimate the RPGs in that game. They are powerful and have a pretty decent sized blast radius. It takes about 3-4 RPGs to kill a tank from the front. But if you get behind it - 1 hit.

It's pretty funny actually - everyone camps in that game ...except the people that RPG. Those people are running around all over the place. Everytime I go back for revenge they already moved on. Go somewhere else and there they are greeting me with another RPG. It's effective.

What are they doing behind you if you are on the offense and they are on the defense? I don't really under estimate the RPG, in fact I like to consider all explosives very dangerous.

I played the PS3 version and I never really came across any of these RPG guys, maybe people just didn't figure it out at the time I was playing or maybe the PS3 community is better, I don't know the reason but I'm sure there is a way to work around those RPG guys. I personally think sniping would work best, that's usually what I did when I needed to get a guy off a machine gun or rocket launcher.