IW Studio Heads fired by Activision.

WhenKittensATK

What are they doing behind you if you are on the offense and they are on the defense? I don't really under estimate the RPG, in fact I like to consider all explosives very dangerous.

I played the PS3 version and I never really came across any of these RPG guys, maybe people just didn't figure it out at the time I was playing or maybe the PS3 community is better, I don't know the reason but I'm sure there is a way to work around those RPG guys. I personally think sniping would work best, that's usually what I did when I needed to get a guy off a machine gun or rocket launcher.

Try that against a Carl Gustav Sniper(<_<). Those things are like dead on everytime(I think they can be controlled?) and kill you with 1 hit. It even says in the descritption, not very effective against vehicles. Asking to be used against infantry :rolleyes:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are they doing behind you if you are on the offense and they are on the defense? I don't really under estimate the RPG, in fact I like to consider all explosives very dangerous.

I played the PS3 version and I never really came across any of these RPG guys, maybe people just didn't figure it out at the time I was playing or maybe the PS3 community is better, I don't know the reason but I'm sure there is a way to work around those RPG guys. I personally think sniping would work best, that's usually what I did when I needed to get a guy off a machine gun or rocket launcher.

No I plink the tanks from the back when I play the Engineer class. It's really not that hard. When i play sniper, i go C4 the things for an easy 1-shot kill.

Snipers definitely have it easy in BC2 ...which explains why I can actually get some kills with the Recon class. I don't like playing Sniper though - it's too boring and I feel like I'm letting my team down by not being more active. Even when I play sniper I advance in on the objectives.

Just like you get noob tubed ad nauseum in MW2 for the PC, I get Power Tubed in BC2 for the PC ad nauseum. I think its the PC Player Culture.

I think Console Players in general play by a different set of rules than PC Players.