The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Where? I don't have these videos full screen when editing them. So I don't see the names lol.

Oh I see it now watching the video I rendered on my desktop @ 1:38 lol. I thought I removed all the clips of me knifing you :D. I missed that one. If it makes you feel better other kills were purposely removed lol.

Um... Possible new intros:

(LOL, NSFW!!!) Edited by Krazyxazn

just bought the game today. was on sale in EB games for $45AUD (50% off!!!)

installed fine but crashes to desktop immediately after the dice intro vid. downloading the updates now. hopefully it will fix the problem.

Where? I don't have these videos full screen when editing them. So I don't see the names lol.

Oh I see it now watching the video I rendered on my desktop @ 1:38 lol. I thought I removed all the clips of me knifing you :D. I missed that one. If it makes you feel better other kills were purposely removed lol.

Um... Possible new intros:

(LOL, NSFW!!!)

It's cool, bro. A good kill is a good kill. Love the new intro, BTW. Makes me laugh my butt off every time I hear it. That video was freakin' hilarious.

We really need to try to get an OCC-wide game going sometime. It's MUCH better playing with people who actually have somewhat of a grasp of how the game should be played rather than random strangers.

Apparently I had an intellimouse explorer 3.0a (5 years old) in my junk box. It's actually a good gaming mouse... I might keep it so I can be a "cheap date" with mice. If I run out of working mice I'm going to try a deathadder... and if I don't like it I'll keep trying different mice.

It's cool, bro. A good kill is a good kill. Love the new intro, BTW. Makes me laugh my butt off every time I hear it. That video was freakin' hilarious.

We really need to try to get an OCC-wide game going sometime. It's MUCH better playing with people who actually have somewhat of a grasp of how the game should be played rather than random strangers.

too bad that one guy wouldnt hop out of my squad last night so you could join in. oh well we played a few games. got our asses handed to us a few times haha

Check out TacticalGamer's YouTube Channel and Servers (One of the best servers to play on for teamwork with VOIP with strangers). I haven't played their server on BC2, but on BF2 and BF2 PoE2 mod it was one of the best for teamwork with strangers.

They also made guides to use Hellfire missile on helicopters and tracer darts.

Check out TacticalGamer's YouTube Channel and Servers (One of the best servers to play on for teamwork with VOIP with strangers). I haven't played their server on BC2, but on BF2 and BF2 PoE2 mod it was one of the best for teamwork with strangers.

They also made guides to use Hellfire missile on helicopters and tracer darts.

I'll have to check that out man.....I usually just play completely random servers or use play now and its hit or miss to say the least. I think CNB should make a BC2 server! :)

lol with the default settings. Average of 3000 pts per game and 70 games a week (um not were near this lol). It tells me to get to rank 50 from rank 30 - About 5 months, 1 weeks. Roughly 1437 games. :D

My real one would probably be like 2500 pts per game and 10 games per week lol.

About 3 years, 4 months, 1 weeks. Roughly 1724 games.

Edited by Krazyxazn