The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

nah dude the m60 is BEAST ive done crazy stuff with it like gone 52 and 4 on a map before with iron sights and magnum ammo you just have to get a feel for it because when i first started using it i HATED it so bad and went back to the m249.. but then i gave it another try after i got mag ammo and was like "WOW"

Indeed. I went through a period where I played constantly with the M60. Think I racked up like 4 or 5 gold stars with it within a couple day's time. I've since gone back to playing Assault class most of the time as it's my favorite. M416 and M16A2 FTW. The M60's ammo box does allow for some sick killing sprees, though.

I'll have to add a bunch of you guys when I hop on and play tomorrow.

we need to set up a time to play and put some squads together. im tired of playing with terrible people. i mean im not all very good, kdr around 1 but i still think i play smarter than a lot of other players. i go for objectives, heal team mates give them ammo all that stuff.

so anyways, add me ShallowBay

I'm down, we just need to set a time and find a server I guess. Just got done DESTROYING folks for a couple hours in rush. Consistently hitting a 3.5 - 4.0 K/D Ratio. Had a 40 kill/9 death match a few minutes ago. I know, I know, it's not all about kills, but I play Assault so it certainly helps! All about killin' and cappin' those points, baby!

we need to set up a time to play and put some squads together. im tired of playing with terrible people. i mean im not all very good, kdr around 1 but i still think i play smarter than a lot of other players. i go for objectives, heal team mates give them ammo all that stuff.

so anyways, add me ShallowBay

yeah I want to get some OCC members together or something and play. Add me at T0ASTY

I'm down, we just need to set a time and find a server I guess. Just got done DESTROYING folks for a couple hours in rush. Consistently hitting a 3.5 - 4.0 K/D Ratio. Had a 40 kill/9 death match a few minutes ago. I know, I know, it's not all about kills, but I play Assault so it certainly helps! All about killin' and cappin' those points, baby!

I'll add you guys when I get home if I have time...Thanks!

I tried the red dot with magnum ammo on the M60 and it's DEFINITELY a beast. I might just use that from now on and forget all the other classes :P

HAHA i knew you would come around, the m60 is awesome. i think ill play some medic now :P

yeah I want to get some OCC members together or something and play. Add me at T0ASTY

is that T0ASTY (with a zero? or TOASTY (with an oh) ?

Edited by ShallowBay

nice playing a few rounds today with ya illuzi0n, teams were a little stacked but oh well. Time for homework. And yea, its with a 0 and all caps if that matters? I forgot to turn caps lock off in beta and wasn't paying attention haha.

nice playing a few rounds today with ya illuzi0n, teams were a little stacked but oh well. Time for homework. And yea, its with a 0 and all caps if that matters? I forgot to turn caps lock off in beta and wasn't paying attention haha.

Yea good games for sure. Some people in that game can be tards though. Can't stand it when half your team decides to go Recon and defend your main base in conquest. DOH

Edited by FUZi0N