Man fined for blowing his nose

ClayMeow

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell? It's not like it's the first time that cop has done something like that...do they not realize they're simply making a huge joke out of themselves? :lol:

Everyone knows police cause more trouble than what they prevent.

Always taking advantage of their sirens to run .ing redlights and crap. One almost tried to kill me the other day cause I was making a left turn and he turns on his siren cause he didn't feel like waiting for the light to change at the intersection, and almost just ALMOST smashed in my side door cause he ran the red light and was flooring it. Then he yells at me and calls me a .ing idiot and says I need to watch myself. Even though it won't do anything I wrote down the car number and filed a complaint with 311. Some cops actually do what they have to do, but then you have the other 95% of them that think they can whatever they damn well please. Well I say good riddens to the 3,150 police officers Bloomberg's laying off here in NYC for his budget proposal.

Cops always give tickets for stupid things. Yeah their too busy giving out tickets for tinted windows, burned out brake lights and such, when there are worse things happening out there like people driving drunk, murders, rape, robbery, kidnapping, the whole nine yards. Now where the hell are cops at when these things are happening? Oh wait their too busy giving me a ticket for my tinted windows and people blowing their nose :rolleyes:

FAIL

Edited by Queenz

Everyone knows police cause more trouble than what they prevent.

Always taking advantage of their sirens to run .ing redlights and crap. One almost tried to kill me the other day cause I was making a left turn and he turns on his siren cause he didn't feel like waiting for the light to change at the intersection, and almost just ALMOST smashed in my side door cause he ran the red light and was flooring it. Then he yells at me and calls me a .ing idiot and says I need to watch myself. Even though it won't do anything I wrote down the car number and filed a complaint with 311. Some cops actually do what they have to do, but then you have the other 95% of them that think they can whatever they damn well please. Well I say good riddens to the 3,150 police officers Bloomberg's laying off here in NYC for his budget proposal.

Cops always give tickets for stupid things. Yeah their too busy giving out tickets for tinted windows, burned out brake lights and such, when there are worse things happening out there like people driving drunk, murders, rape, robbery, kidnapping, the whole nine yards. Now where the hell are cops at when these things are happening? Oh wait their too busy giving me a ticket for my tinted windows and people blowing their nose :rolleyes:

FAIL

And here I was, actually thinking you grew up over the past year. I guess I was wrong.

And here I was, actually thinking you grew up over the past year. I guess I was wrong.

I was about to say the same thing.

not here it isn't

Queenz - yeah. It's better to keep your mouth shut sometimes. This is one of those times...:lol:

As for your bitching about the tint...that's entirely YOUR fault. Don't blame anyone except yourself. :lol:

Edited by Waco