Windows 7 God mode

Andrewr05

Screwed up my vista 64 cant get in c drive when I try it explorer crashes.

that must be what he was talking about @ the site , he did say however "some versions of vista 64"

maybe there is something you can modify on vista's build to fix that?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^looks like alot of people are having the same issue, and not being able to remove it.

however i found if you search with regedit for the value string "ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C"

it brings up a bit for you

im going to play around with it and see if i can disable it through the registry

Edited by cirro

probally someone installed it on a beta build or something that at one time didn't interfere,

because pretty much all ive read were 100% failures sofar with vista x64

or maybe he just assumed it was fine when he posted what to do, without trying it on vista64

hmm it musta made somethin go screwey with vista, i can remove mine from cmd just fine.

:|

Edited by cirro

^looks like alot of people are having the same issue, and not being able to remove it.

however i found if you search with regedit for the value string "ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C"

it brings up a bit for you

im going to play around with it and see if i can disable it through the registry

Thank, I searched regedit and found it and deleted it, now I can get in C drive...

awsome, glad to be of any whatsoever help to you guys! :thumbs-up:

Locked me out again, it came back. I deleted again and hurry and went in C and deleted the folder. Now lets see what happens, I ordered win 7 a minute ago been wanting to put it on...

Locked me out again, it came back. I deleted again and hurry and went in C and deleted the folder. Now lets see what happens, I ordered win 7 a minute ago been wanting to put it on...

you might want to check your loadup registry with hijackthis and check to see if its going to reload itself on restart