The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

TV:

Torchwood Miracle Day - Really great, last episode not as strong as the rest

Weeds - current season, it's okay.

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Funny in a way that normally doesn't appeal to me, but it's been entertaining.

Breaking Bad - enjoyable

True Blood - Beyond ridiculous, hard to suspend disbelief now, complete garbage television, but I still find it fun somehow?

Louie - Current Episodes - Great, but weird lately

Lucky Louie (2006 HBO) - Season 1 - Great

Movies:

Pootie Tang - (serious Louis C.K. binge lately, who sort of wrote this before it got taken away from him?) - Awful beyond description, not even so awful that it was moderately entertaining, just bad.

House of 1000 Corpses - Surprisingly Entertaining

The Devil's Rejects - Watched right after House of 1000 Corpses and quite enjoyed it actually (soundtrack made me go find some Terry Reid albums)

Point Break - Great Movie, altho it's hard for me to take Keanu Reeves seriously in anything.

Six hours of Jersey Shore at work. My IQ is still slowly creeping back up towards its normal level after that, I mean, really, who would have thought that when you're shopping in Florence, Italy, the stuff in the stores is like, going to be all in like Italian! It was sooo strange!

And if I hear "The Situation" one more time, I'm quite sure that my head will implode from the sudden vacuum of intelligence.

If you have never seen Transformers Prime you are missing a great show. It is one of the few shows I actually watch on TV. This is probably my favorite episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPu5FyPKkpI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA5qUte1ZpU

Most of the episodes are stand alone like this but add to a growing story.

If you have never seen Transformers Prime you are missing a great show. It is one of the few shows I actually watch on TV. This is probably my favorite episode.

VIDEO!

VIDEO!

Most of the episodes are stand alone like this but add to a growing story.

Watched! and WOW, this has all the magic that made the original Transformers great!!

I'm definitely watching this from now on :cheers:

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Glad you checked it out. :thumbsup: Not all of the episodes are that awesome, but you'll love this Megatron!

Would be awesome if they did a full production movie on this transformer universe. All they would have to do is add more bots&cons.

Edited by Fogel

• 3 weeks later...

Re-watching the LotR movies. I thought the video quality was higher grade but definitley an improvement in the second and third movie. Still good movies and normally I don't notice stuff like this, but usually when you back to older movies you can't help but laugh at the costumes they put the actors in though surprisingly they still look good. If these movies were done with Avatar like picture quality, wow!

I wonder how nice the Blu-Ray version is because I didn't really see an improvement in the upconvert using my PS3.

Edited by Fogel