The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

Has anyone seen the movie Kick butt? I'm wondering if I should go, I've heard awesome things about it.

looks awesome, kinda reminds me of Mystery Men (which I liked)

I'll go with ya your treat :)

looks awesome, kinda reminds me of Mystery Men
Hahaha

That is such a corny and ridiculously crappy movie, but I still kind of like it as well.

"I can only turn invisible when no one is looking!"

Hahaha

That is such a corny and ridiculously crappy movie, but I still kind of like it as well.

"I can only turn invisible when no one is looking!"

oh come on that magnet bus thing was so badass!!

764.jpg

Well, I would treat you Iviy, but you're too late... my girlfriend took your ticket. That movie rocked. Little girls getting shot in the chest? Check. Little girls slicing people apart? Check. Gatling guns? Check. Zombies? No :( Bazookas used at extremely short range? Check!!!!

Go see it!

Indeed, however I managed to procure an English dub version and at first I was pissed but it is turning out to be pretty good...

Nah it's a good dub but I must warn you...the show kinda ends and never finishes the story :(

Just finished watching Death Race (2008), I thought that was a pretty epic movie! As I said about Transformers, this is a perfect Man-Movie: craploads of shooting, whicked cars, and loaaaaads of explosions! Only part it's missing is the robots from Transformers :lol: