[OBSOLETE] ---Official Y-Cruncher Score Thread---

Andrewr05

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you don't mind Poke, but I copied this off your XS thread, Andrew it might not be a bad idea to include something like this on the first page just so people know.

post-65878-1261442463_thumb.jpg

AHA!

I thought poke349 sounded familiar.

Welcome to OCC Poke349!

If you would like to integrate our scoring into your thread on XtremeSystems you may.

:)

@ RJR

I think given the tests that we are running in this thread (only 25M digits) that we don't really need that warning.

However I will still warn people that running the stress test option in this program is extremely CPU intensive.

lol! Thx.

There's about 3 active threads on 3 different forums running y-cruncher benchmarks.

So it's a little too much for me to manage all of them. I'll need to figure something out in the future if it becomes popular enough - unless someone is willing to set up a database or something. (something I have no idea how to do)

Anyways, you know who I am. :rolleyes:

So feel free to shoot any questions/suggestions at me. :)

btw, that bench I posted is on an 8-core machine. I think you need a new color. :lol:

btw, that bench I posted is on an 8-core machine. I think you need a new color. :lol:
Aha, I thought I noticed something different.

I wont make a new color though, I'll just denote that you are running dual processors in that rig.

:)

• 1 month later...