First Time OCer... 3.79GHz!!! Tips??

Gopher Love

Well that could be achieved by fans too but you can go ahead with the liquid. Just watch out that it doesn't freeze in the tubing. Of course it won't happen immediately..it's gonna be something like smoking, and your veins. The more you smoke, the more they fill with crap and at one point you die.

Edited by ballist1x

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that could be achieved by fans too but you can go ahead with the liquid. Just watch out that it doesn't freeze in the tubing. Of course it won't happen immediately..it's gonna be something like smoking, and your veins. The more you smoke, the more they fill with crap and at one point you die.

Hahaha, I like the analogy :)

Yea thats one of the biggest things I was worried about but honestly I think with all the airflow in my case I will be able to evacuate all the condensation as vapor faster than it can form and drip onto anything.

Yea I'll find a way to add some sort of anti-freeze like I said... something that has a very low freezing point and then i'll iron it out.

I think when I buy all the stuff i'll test run it with the water block out of the computer and just adding heat some other way to see how it performs and see what condensation I get....

Either way, whether it gives me better performance or not I do really wanna get a liquid setup for at least my CPU and maybe GPU... maybe NB, SB, and Vreg too??? Who knows, guess we'll see how well it cools the stuff.

Thanks, i'll start after xmas cuz i got presents to buy now ontop of the water cooling equiptment... what manufacturer would you say is the best for water cooling equiptment??? I've always like the design of Koolance products. They any good?? If not, who is?