what are you doing ..?

N.E.A

Attending New Horizons for networking and related certs. Ill have Net+ (already have), A+, MCDST, MCP, CEH, CCNA, Sec+, and I think MCSE... a total of eight certs though.... I'll have to take a look at my course sheet again sometime. Also in dire search of a job as I just recently lost the one I had.... didn't have many hours a week in on that one though so I'll have a more consistent cash flow with a new job but its been hard finding one.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i take multi-media at the university of Toronto , weapon tech land with Canadian army, and i play halo 3 professionally.

I'm studying Physics at the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, best damn college in the state ;)

Probably going to finish up through my Master's degree here, then hopefully pick up a PHD in astronomy, astrophysics, or particle physics. I still haven't decided :P Looking at getting into research soon though. Research is what I really want to spend my life doing.

Oh, and I'm spending excessive amounts of money I shouldn't on computer parts. ;)

astrology rocks

I'm a Solid Waste Removal Operative.

smileythumbsup.gif

..good , but what kind of solid waste ..?

Attending New Horizons for networking and related certs. Ill have Net+ (already have), A+, MCDST, MCP, CEH, CCNA, Sec+, and I think MCSE... a total of eight certs though.... I'll have to take a look at my course sheet again sometime. Also in dire search of a job as I just recently lost the one I had.... didn't have many hours a week in on that one though so I'll have a more consistent cash flow with a new job but its been hard finding one.

great ...give it your best ..

who else ..we still have 10000 or more members to share that kind of info ..

personally i am waiting for our Boss..:D

I'm currently attending Devry University in Phoenix and I'm almost finished with a B.S. in Network and Communications Management. I'm also currently working at Devry as a Lab Assistant.

cool ..

School: University of Texas in Arlington

Major: Communication Design

Current Grade: Sophomore

I'm transferring to UNT and am changing my Major to Drawing and Painting (not for any particular reason, digital design is fine and easy but I'm good at physical medias compared to the large majority of the people I've met so I'm thinking I should pursue that since it is a smaller field).

School: University of Texas in Arlington

Major: Communication Design

Current Grade: Sophomore

I'm transferring to UNT and am changing my Major to Drawing and Painting (not for any particular reason, digital design is fine and easy but I'm good at physical medias compared to the large majority of the people I've met so I'm thinking I should pursue that since it is a smaller field).

cool ..but what is UNT ..is it a university ..?

cool ..but what is UNT ..is it a university ..?

Yeah it's the University of North Texas, its a famous music school (at least in Texas), and their art program is about equal to UTA. They're only an hour apart, UNT is in Denton and UTA is in Arlington.

[edited for grammar]

Edited by xchrissypoox

Yeah it's the University of North Texas, its a famous music school (at least in Texas), and there art program is about equal to UTA. They're only an hour apart, UNT is in Denton and UTA is in Arlington.

..got it ..

High school Senior. taking computer information systems in my second and final year .

Will be attending college for something in the Computer Science field no idea what though

Edited by ShallowBay

High school Senior. taking computer information systems in my second and final year .

Will be attending college for something in the Computer Science field no idea what though

good luck ..:)

who else ...