What shall I do?

ScapeGoat

Okay guys, here is the deal:

I have LOTS of imagination and sometimes my head is a tornado of ideas of how to make stuff, from music pieces, movie scenes and even books but everything with lots of detail and perfectionism.

For example I think if I was able to absolute command the making of a movie from a story created by myself it would be incredibly remarkable.

I especially have avant-garde ideas for the topics I mentioned above.

Should I, for example, try to write something to see how it works or is this just a feeling that everybody has and/or simply common ideas?

Edited by ScapeGoat

It's a feeling everyone has. If you know how to apply it, then you're on to a winner. Very few people do though.

Have a go at writing something and you'll find out I suppose.

That's what makes me think that I'm different than most people. I have everything in my head like clear sky. It's not like just some vague ideas, I see the whole picture. Nothing like trying to do something I suppose.

Edited by ScapeGoat

Definitely have a go at writing. Say you start writing a script or a novel or even start a blog with all your ideas, you never know where that can take you. You may get some people who like it and want to make something more out of it, but thats more of a slim chance than anything. At the least, you'll have a really sweet story to tell to everyone. Never hurts to try to write a book and hey who knows, you could be a great author in time.

Start writing. Best place to start.

Chances are it won't work. I don't want to be a debbie-downer, but there are millions of people who feel the exact same way as you. I did, two years ago. I started writing a novel. I got around 100,000 words, then interest waned off. I still write casually (short stories mostly) and do want to publish a novel some day... but it takes a bit.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to dishearten you, I'm just saying things probably won't work. But it never hurts to try.

Let us know how it turns out :thumbs-up: I too tried writing but I can tell you it's too true when they say people drop out of it easily

Guess I'll have to make readers addicted or something. :)

What's ironic is that I don't really like to read but I love to write. I'll post something here when a chapter is done or something.