Sorry...

anthony

sorry occ, i can not do anymore WU's... so i guess I should be removed from the folding at home list... sorry.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well first of all, it is causing some problems.. for example i crash more often, but i can life with that...

the main problem.. is that i am not allowed to keep my comp on that long anymore...

Just ahve it run whenever you can, because with a comp that fast, you should be able to get at leawst one work unit between every three days, and something is better than nothing

yeh i know. i still wana help.. but i heard from a source that will not be named.. that folding has side effects... for example i experienced minor ones already.. like i froze and crashed .. when i was folding... a few times... but when i dont i never freeze or crassh...

also... um this is gona sound wierd.. but i dont know... um. i heard from the same un named source that folding will screw over your northbridge on your mobo?

yeh i know. i still wana help.. but i heard from a source that will not be named.. that folding has side effects...  for example i experienced minor ones already.. like i froze and crashed .. when i was folding... a few times... but when i dont i never freeze or crassh...

also... um this is gona sound wierd.. but i dont know... um.  i heard from the same un named source that folding will screw over your northbridge on your mobo?

I don't know dood maybe your doing something wrong....

I have 8 comps running folding @ home and have never crashed once....

Folding uses a very low priority and any other program will override folding...

Basically it only folds when your idle...

Have the Mac guys been talking to you?

ROFL :lol: