Sorry...

anthony

Definately no need to apologize, because if you do work a deal out, you could be way more of a help then you could be now. Plus you wouldn't have to worry about your parents "catching" you finding a cure for cancer. It should be pretty easy to get them to let you fold, it is for a good cause and in the spirit of competition. Good luck and update when you work something out.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in the past i have just left a note on my monitor saying that i was defragging my hard drive. i dont know about your parents, but mine have no clue when it comes to computers so it worked out well. :)

There is a bogus program called coffee time you can download it at download.com it shows that you are updating windows and you can set it to run however long you want it to, it does nothing but sit there and look like its updating windows but is really doing nothing!! Shows the little folders transfering just like downloading.Good for coffee breaks etc.

There is a bogus program called coffee time you can download it at download.com it shows that you are updating windows and you can set it to run however long you want it to, it does nothing but sit there and look like its updating windows but is really doing nothing!! Shows the little folders transfering just like downloading.Good for coffee breaks etc.

haha. that's great. People think of everything nowadays ;)