Forum Wars - Winter 2010 - Sign-up thread

The Smith

Any recommendations for a guy who can't push his i7 past 3.6ghz? I'm gonna try it w/o crossfire and see if it ocs any different. I should be fine for the stock score posting period hopefully I can figure out my OC in that time period.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're on the list, guys!!

i'm waiting on one part to get here so's i can pull my upgrades together for stock benching....hope we have a few days to get it done cuz atm it all depends on the mail....

I'm still in.

should i use a 5750 or an 8800gts 512mb?

Just try both and you'll see which one gets you the most points. :)

BTW it's now time to submit the stock scores. I posted the required threads in the Benchmark section. Good luck. :)

One has until February 16th to do so. It is still time join the team by doing so.

Just try both and you'll see which one gets you the most points. :)

BTW it's now time to submit the stock scores. I posted the required threads in the Benchmark section. Good luck. :)

One has until February 16th to do so. It is still time join the team by doing so.

hey man I tottally want to join up! I just ordered my new setup (mostly) it will be here on monday the latest jan 8th. the setup is

i7-860 8 threads

EvGa P55 FTW

2GB Crucial Tracer REDS 1600mhz

HD4850 512mb

750GB hdd

Ultra 1KW psu

windows 7

is it to late??

it is air cooling maybe water cooling oh i hope its not to late! I didnt sighn up sooner because I was afraid i wouldnt be able to order and recieve my parts in time and my old SKT 775 rin (in my sig) will not compete with these newer systems :(

got mine submitted, just waiting to make sure they are good

that's fantastic... !!! so where's the rest of these guys ? there was a whole bunch of people signed up for winter wars in the beginning... B:)

well I got all my cpu benches done but my 4850 died out :( I just ordered 2X4890 1gb. Hoping they com in before sunday if not can you just submit my scores as they sit?? I'll definately have the gpu's for the oc bench but im not even running my i7 now because i have no gpu! im using this crappy laptop!

Doing some random tests on the i7 rig to find out what is my OCing problem... Whether I can fix it or not though I should be posting scores by tomorrow.... Hopefully I can figure this out before OC scores go.