OCC Music Worm

xchrissypoox

Okay so based on how many people are on here I assume some of you are musically talented.

Some graphics boards have worms, which is basically a series of images that continuously blend to look like one, some examples are - Blue Sfear and DuelistGroundz

What about doing one with music?

It'd just be for something to do, nothing serious.

Rules: You can only use something you came up with (as in no using Blink 182 or Slipknots music), no sudden changes, try to avoid crossfading, provide a reasonable amount of material for the next person to work with. You can make your piece as long as you want but try to keep it reasonable.

I'll start:

http://rapidshare.com/files/302222731/xchr..._music_worm.rar

3/4 time, 140BPM

I made it a rar because I included each pattern

If anyone knows of a better place to upload that'd be cool.

Do you like the idea behind this?

Will you contribute to it?

Edited by xchrissypoox

Okay so based on how many people are on here I assume some of you are musically talented.

Some graphics boards have worms, which is basically a series of images that continuously blend to look like one, some examples are - Blue Sfear and DuelistGroundz

What about doing one with music?

It'd just be for something to do, nothing serious.

Rules: You can only use something you came up with (as in no using Blink 182 or Slipknots music), no sudden changes, try to avoid crossfading, provide a reasonable amount of material for the next person to work with. You can make your piece as long as you want but try to keep it reasonable.

I'll start:

http://rapidshare.com/files/302222731/xchr..._music_worm.rar

3/4 time, 140BPM

I made it a rar because I included each pattern

If anyone knows of a better place to upload that'd be cool.

Do you like the idea behind this?

Will you contribute to it?

You should use megaupload, I hate CRAPidshare

Some graphics boards have worms, which is basically a series of images that continuously blend to look like one, some examples are - Blue Sfear and DuelistGroundz?
Ya know there is an OCC worm, here it is if you are interested it trying it out...

LINK

Ya know there is an OCC worm, here it is if you are interested it trying it out...

LINK

I used that as the basis for my post this line "Some graphics boards have worms, which is basically a series of images that continuously blend to look like one, some examples are - Blue Sfear and DuelistGroundz"

is actually from that thread. What I'm proposing is a music worm I just used that for reference so that people could more easily understand the idea I'm proposing.

Edited by xchrissypoox

• 3 weeks later...