[WTB] HD 5870

Baulten

I'm looking to purchase an HD 5870. I know it's a long shot, but I thought maybe someone on this forum would have one they'd part with. Stock shortages have kept me from being able to buy one.

I'd prefer a brand new card, but I would also buy used. I'm willing to pay $390 shipped for unopened and $370 if the card is used.

Newegg should have stock by Saturday, so if I don't find anyone on here before them, I'll be doing that. But, just in case, I thought I'd drop a thread.

Edit: US Only please

Edited by Baulten

haha i lol'd when i saw this thread.

seriously, who doesn't WTB HD 5870?? :P

good luck finding someone who'll part with it before TSMC fixes their 40nm fab issues and Fermi...

Thank you for the pointless and already known posts. I only posted on the off-chance someone on the forum bought two for benching and might be selling one in the future. Unlike Ebay a lot of people on these forums aren't just wanting to shaft the other members.

Thank you for the pointless and already known posts. I only posted on the off-chance someone on the forum bought two for benching and might be selling one in the future. Unlike Ebay a lot of people on these forums aren't just wanting to shaft the other members.

These pointless posts in these threads also really piss me off. I totally agree with you!!!

Seriously guys, don't post useless . in a WTB thread, only post if you have what he wants.

Thank you Dark. I am not a moron; I know that supply is low and people are shafting people on Ebay left and right. However, it's a known fact that people on this forum aren't like that, so if someone, as I said, bought two or three for benching and wanted to sell them, I wanted to make sure my desire to buy was known. Otherwise it's gonna be F5 spamming newegg the next few weeks.

Hey I wasn't trying to be mean or crap the thread... sorry if i came off that way

I genuinely offered good luck, and a free bump.

and as far as i'm concerned, it paid off, rourkchris has an extra he's willing to part with :)

hope you guys work out a deal!

fearspartan117, Sorry, your post sounded like more of a "Haha, like you're going to find one!" then a genuine good luck wish. Thanks for it, though.

And it appears I have found one!

good bye 260 :rolleyes:....it feels like only yesterday when I booted MY 260 for the 4870x2