Anyone Else Own Guns Here?

MystoGators

rourkchris, this country is pretty much the most paranoid, delusional, psycoticly lead one you are ever likely to come across, it comes as no surprise to me, frankly its disgusting but since i have no power to swade the governments policies i just live with it. Some day when im free of my obligations i will move out to New-Zealand/Australia or maybe canada :closedeyes:

has any one got turtle as a pet ...?

A freind of mine did, meh.. you are all very lucky people, and you have no idea how much so - i cant have any pets because my mum is allergic to pretty much anything other than goldfish :( i have always wanted a siberian husky, ever since i was 5, and im 19 going on 20 soon *sigh* some day i will get one i hope :)

Edited by SenitaL

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scoped Ruger 10/22 with a bunch of mods for cheap shooting... always get belittled at the range - until I hit nail golf balls 100-125 yards out ;)

Mossberg 12 gauge

Need to see if I can find a Mosin Nagant or an SKS for cheap at a gun show....

A freind of mine did, meh.. you are all very lucky people, and you have no idea how much so - i cant have any pets because my mum is allergic to pretty much anything other than goldfish :( i have always wanted a siberian husky, ever since i was 5, and im 19 going on 20 soon *sigh* some day i will get one i hope :)

even birds ...? , birdies are cute

i wanted to get rabbit my mum said to me , if you get one you will be cleaning it`s place and you will have it in your room ...

can not blame her , they smell bad :ph34r:

especially when they pup :lol:

edit : is it (pup ) or did i spell it wrong ..?

Edited by N.E.A

Don't own a gun mainly because I can't afford one yet and my parents don't like the idea of keeping one in the house.

Maybe someday I'll get one for target shooting.

hunting is better ...:P

N.E.A. i believe its spelled as 'poop' ;):lol: still.. i think having a nice ahotgun in combination with my katana should come handy, id discard it after a while though when i run outta ammo because it would just slow me down, in a zombie attack situation i mean ofcourse :D

N.E.A. i believe its spelled as 'poop' ;):lol: still.. i think having a nice ahotgun in combination with my katana should come handy, id discard it after a while though when i run outta ammo because it would just slow me down, in a zombie attack situation i mean ofcourse :D

thanks for the correction ...:)

Another great thing about Georgia - it's one of the few states where open carry is legal. So if you wanted to, you could walk around in public with a shotgun or rifle slung over your shoulder. :)

Most states still haven't outlawed "open carry," but idiots still freak out whenever they see someone with a (GASP) RIFLE!!! on their shoulder. I know in NC it isn't "illegal" to open carry, but if a single person is offended/scared and calls the police on you, they can force you to take it off or vacate the premises. It really is sad how pussified we've become, where the very sight of a firearm is enough to make a grown man cry.

The first thing I ever look for when I see a gun on someone's hip is a badge. If there isn't a badge, I assess the demeanor of the individual carrying it - if you've ever seen a person with a gun intent on using it, you know what to look for. If he checks out, I'll try to identify what gun it is, because it interests me... just like some people like to look at a Mustang or a 240SX and figure out which options it has on it, I like to look at 1911s and see what brand and accessories they have on them.

I was thinking more a long the lines of SIG, but I'd take a Glock over an XD any day of the week. :ph34r:

Not a huge fan of plasti...err..."polymer" guns in general.

Seems you like 1911's. I'd think you'd like the XD's more for the grip over Glocks. Any reason?

Another great thing about Georgia - it's one of the few states where open carry is legal. So if you wanted to, you could walk around in public with a shotgun or rifle slung over your shoulder. :)

Yeah Minnesota too. I saw a couple of high school kids, maybe 16 or so riding on their bikes through town with shotguns on their backs going grouse hunting yesterday. I didn't think twice about it. This year is also the first year it is legal here to have an uncased gun in your car during hunting season.

Edited by gabrieltessin