Hello, Nicely This Time

reader50

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i am getting hit with a lot of homework this week, and i probably won't have any time to put my new system together this week. i may have time this weekend, but have a research paper due on thursday. this is a tremendous blow to me as it severely cuts into my folding potential. :angry:

Guest Ballz2TheWallz
:ph34r: err i dont think my 2.8C at bestbuy will ever turn anything in it has to be behind a router which has neccesery ports blocked :bah:

MacNN member and DC contributor there, but thought I'd join up to the message boards here as I've turned to the dark side for my desktop needs for a while (Well until dual 3.5 Ghz 970s or 980 are out!)!

Cool support and info available in your forums... :)

Peace,

TPC

Edited by The Placid Casual

MacNN member and DC contributor here, but thought I'd join up to the message boards here as I've turned to the dark side for my desktop needs for a while (Well until dual 3.5 Ghz 970s or 980 are out!)!

Peace,

TPC

Does this mean you're going to start folding for us? :D

Welcome to the community, btw.

MacNN member and DC contributor here, but thought I'd join up to the message boards here as I've turned to the dark side for my desktop needs for a while (Well until dual 3.5 Ghz 970s or 980 are out!)!

Peace,

TPC

Does this mean you're going to start folding for us? :D

Welcome to the community, btw.

Thanks for the welcome!

I figured I'd take one step at a time... ;) MacNN has been my spiritual 'home' forum for years and years, and I still have my heart firmly in Cupertino. However, if I get a spare box or two I'll be sure to make a contribution here. ;)

I'm only here as I built a homebrew PC partly in response to current G5 Mac prices... it is my first non Apple machine for over 11 years. But, I have to confess that so far, I really love the feedom x86 gives...

Although I will be buying a dual G5 sometime in my future, I may stay PC for a while...!

Peace,

Marc

Edited by The Placid Casual