Hello, Nicely This Time

reader50

Mmbrs Chng = Members Change (turnover) during the last 7 days.

On Folding, it's only positive turnover because they lock people into teams. On SETI, dFold, and others, you can lose people too.

Thanks... it's all so much clearer now :D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great every little bit helps...

500 posts Agallion... gee's that didn't take you long next stop 600 & 'certified geek' title :D

I don't call myself a spammer but I have well over the posts he has and I have only been around for the last 5 months, him 10. I dunno, I guess no work and no school for 2 months gives you some time... I guess it doesn't change much considering I am in class right now. :P Plenty of time to surf the forums.

EDIT

I just got permission and installed on my lab comp at school. A P4 1.5ghz, that should get a few more points in the end, yippee!!! Keep those systems coming!!!

I've been here since mid-December, and have over 650 posts. It just depends how often you come here, and what you find relevent to post.

As soon as my copy of Win2k arrives, I will set up my P4 1.3GHz comp, and maybe a Celeron 466MHz if I can get a better motherboard. I want to overclock it to 600MHz if I can. It has a stock XP 2800+ heatsink on it right now. Temps are 23C when in the BIOS :D

Congratulations, guys and gals of OCC. You outcrunched us yesterday by about 1600 points. This is the first day since jarling's notice that you've increased the gap.

I'm hoping it's just a daily fluctuation in the stats, but we'll see. B)

Good work.

Zork, great came for the mac. but like he said u know what games are great for mac because u played them five or six years ago. but hey guys here are some great reason to change to a mac. clicky

Edited by Sly_C

Congratulations, guys and gals of OCC. You outcrunched us yesterday by about 1600 points. This is the first day since jarling's notice that you've increased the gap.

I'm hoping it's just a daily fluctuation in the stats, but we'll see. B)

Good work.

Good work to you as well... As I see on your graph you have increased your output as well....however jarling has awoken a sleeping giant :)

Our members are increasing there outputs as we speak along with recruiting new members....

Thanks for the heads up b4 you guys past us...

Looks like you wont make it after this... :P

Go OCC lets shoot for 15k a day!!!

hate to be the barer of bad news but they're still over taking us about 1300 pts a day. that figures to be about 12 points per active member, certainly resonable.

d3 needs to fix his farm and the problem would be solved..."Put the wedding on hold man..." :P