• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well no but they've "been in the gpu market" either way

Exactly :)

These "GPU's" from intel have been crap, like bad for most things. While I am pretty sure these new integrated GPU's in the CPU are supposed to be better, I may be wrong though.

amd `s integrated graphics are far better than the g45 or what ever intel has for now , but i think intel wants and intends to take that from amd ..................:)

and nvidia `s integrated gpus are good as well , better than intel`s i believe .........................:P

but having the gpu on the cpu is new , it may wipe amd`s :lol:

Edited by N.E.A

I think I read somewhere that these GPU's in the CPU are supposed to compete with ATI's and Nvidias newest cards, although that sounds questionable, and lets not even talk about the price that this would cost. It makes it all so simple, but the price will probably be a big drawback :(

I think I read somewhere that these GPU's in the CPU are supposed to compete with ATI's and Nvidias newest cards, although that sounds questionable, and lets not even talk about the price that this would cost. It makes it all so simple, but the price will probably be a big drawback :(

yeah there's no way in hell that it'll compete with the 5series since the 5series had to get EVEN bigger for the performance increase over the 4series. MAAAYBE as good as an 8800 series or 3870?

i hate intel`s pricing and the nvidia 8800 as well , but now nvidia `s prices are better than ever , who would buy 1000 usd cpu ... <_< ...?

any way if intel is lucky and i think not , the gpu will come close to 4770 ...:P

You read something that's completely wrong.

There's no chance in HELL that the integrated GPU in the new Intel CPUs will come even close to cards from a few generations ago. Not only can they not afford the die area they can't afford to put any real amount of memory on the CPU/GPU either.

All of you need to realize that your conjecture means absolutely dick right now since none of you have any facts whatsoever to back up your ranting and raving.

Relax. Be patient. Decide what you want to do when the real numbers pop up.

Edited by Waco