Diablo II B.net thread

Andrewr05

I figured we could all consolidate over here if we're actually thinking about getting together and playing on Diablo II.

Account names:

Andrewr05 - "Andrewr05"

Krazyxazn - "Eureka7-fan"

ClayMeow - "ClayMeow"

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started playing again. Account "Eureka7-fan" US East Non Ladder. Currently making a hybrid (WW/Trap) assassin. I still got my PvP account. But lost all my super loot on my other account. I got an Ele Druid and Summon Necro still. They got most of their gear. Missing some essential parts though. Like a weapon, rings, ammy, and etc on Necro. I think I'm just missing a Hoto on my Druid.

If you need a rush I could still do it. Although I have no gold to buy pots or teleport scrolls lol.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Clay and I are level 21, but I'm doing Baal runs. I need to hit 25 before the exp really starts kicking in.

Wait, what?! You're doing Baal runs at lvl 21?! How are you up to Baal, did you get PL'd?

Baal?

runs?

Gah!

Can't we just run around killing little creatures having a merry old time?

Like I said in the other thread (and in a few others) I'm a "single player", I'm no into all these uber runs and all that crap...

:P

Wait, what?! You're doing Baal runs at lvl 21?! How are you up to Baal, did you get PL'd?

I got rushed. If I still had my main account I could afford trading stuff for a Uber Trist spot and hit level 80 after two hours of creating this character :P.

I'm making a PvP character, so I can't put any stats in at all till I get all my gear. So I can't play the game normally. Min stats to wear Enigma, then rest in Vita.

I'm more of an end-game person. I want to level up the quickest so I can do the things that I want. :(

The cheapest I've seen this game is about $8-9 USED on Amazon for each Diablo 2 and Diablo 2: LOD.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Hey, kind of having trouble with the installer I downloaded from blizzard, it's asking for a 26 character cd-key and the key only has 16 characters, is there something I'm missing here?

When you click on Manage Game on Battlenet there is a GAME KEY there. Use that.