Diablo II B.net thread

Andrewr05

Acct PuckDracon@USEast NL...let me know if anyone needs gear or help - esp for necs!

If you guys can get some 90s together I have some organs and keys lying around for Gubers.

I may have to take you up on that...but I have nothing good to give in return at the moment. My lvl 22 summancer doesn't exactly get good drops :lol:.

BTW, too much slang being thrown around....organs, keys, gubers? I haven't played D2 in like 5 years, I don't remember any acronyms, nicknames, slang, etc :(

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have to take you up on that...but I have nothing good to give in return at the moment. My lvl 22 summancer doesn't exactly get good drops :lol:.

BTW, too much slang being thrown around....organs, keys, gubers? I haven't played D2 in like 5 years, I don't remember any acronyms, nicknames, slang, etc :(

Not 'remember', but 'know'! Organs and keys (no idea what guber means) came in the latest patch as far as I know. I haven't played D2:LOD in some time anyway, so I'm not entirely sure :) Seems like that not many play on Europe SCL here :P

Unique Keys are dropped from 3 bosses in Hell. Countess (Act 1), Summoner (A2), and Necro NPC (A5).

You use the key to create special realms like Secret Cow level. In those three seperate levels (3 different keys) you fight an Uber Diablo, Meph, or Baal. Then each of those drops an unique item.

Once you collect 3 of the different unqiue items from the Ubers. You can make another secret level known as Uber Tristam. Where you can fight all three Ubers at once. At the end you get this item: Hellfire Torch (at the bottom).

They can all beat easily beaten by one decently geared smiter. I believe you separate them then take them 1on1. You might be able to take them all at once, but I never tried. I let my frd do them for me since he had a smiter. Hammerdins did almost nothing to Ubers.

I remembered you making a necro, so I saved this dropped I got this morning. Gravenspine (2nd to the bottom). It's yours whenever you log on.

Edited by Krazyxazn

No need to return anything, I don't really play anymore - I just make sure not to let the rare stuff expire :lol:.

Unique Keys are dropped from 3 bosses in Hell. Countess (Act 1), Summoner (A2), and Necro NPC (A5).

You use the key to create special realms like Secret Cow level. In those three seperate levels (3 different keys) you fight an Uber Diablo, Meph, or Baal. Then each of those drops an unique item.

Once you collect 3 of the different unqiue items from the Ubers. You can make another secret level known as Uber Tristam. Where you can fight all three Ubers at once. At the end you get this item: Hellfire Torch (at the bottom).

They can all beat easily beaten by one decently geared smiter. I believe you separate them then take them 1on1. You might be able to take them all at once, but I never tried. I let my frd do them for me since he had a smiter. Hammerdins did almost nothing to Ubers.

I remembered you making a necro, so I saved this dropped I got this morning. Gravenspine (2nd to the bottom). It's yours whenever you log on.

Ahhhhh, so THAT'S what people mean by "ubers" and "uber tristam". I had no idea what they were talking about. lol. That patch must have been after I stopped playing. That charm looks pretty badass.

And thanks for saving the gravenspine! lvl 20 req means i can equip it immediately...maybe i'll be able to finally beat Duriel with it! :lol:

No need to return anything, I don't really play anymore - I just make sure not to let the rare stuff expire :lol:.
Ah, that's smart. I should have done that...I miss my decked-out bowazon :sniffle:

Any of you guys have trouble with games cutting out on you all of sudden? This has happened to me about 5 times now and is really annoying when it gets me killed.

It's the aging servers, I'm assuming.

I feel the new to gamble with npcs for loot. So I'm going to make a gold find barb. Anyone with me?

Basically you level up a barb as high as you can ( I'm shooting for 90 ). You max out his Find Item (lets you re-loot dead mobs, mobs will drop items and a lot of gold). Gear up the barb in a ton of gold find items and charms. Along with his merc. You have about maybe 3,000% gold find. So your earning about half million to a million gold per Hell Travincal (Act 3, kill council) run.

Then you can use all that money to gamble on gear from NPCs. Mostly you get junk, but every once in awhile you find something useful. Worth a resale value.

If anyone is interested here are a handful of guides for characters: http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopi...806417&f=87

Although most are PvP-oriented and the gear will cost a lot. But at least you can see the skill builds they use. Then at least somewhat match their gear. They also provide tips on how to play against other classes. They do have some PvM (player vs monster) guides.

EDIT:

Decided to start up a Bowazon for Chaos runs. Just traded for a Brand GM Bow, Anni, and already have an old Zon Torch. So making three characters now. Hybrid Assassin, Gold Find Barbarian, and Chaos Bowazon.

Edited by Krazyxazn

• 3 months later...

account name "ballistix"

main char name "sack_patrol"

USEast, Ladder, Hardcore

Not hardcore and ladder, don't add me.

I wish the ladder would reset already and be done with this beta stuff. Hope I get a team until it does.

Edited by ballist1x