need a new mouse

Crawlerz246

G9, been using one for over 8months now, cant complain about it, it just served all my needs, but what i really like about the G9 is the changeable grip, u can always take it off and clean/wash it... +1 G9

i have g5, g9 and razer copperhead, but i love my g9, it's fit my hand well when i'm playing FPS games... felt g5 a little bit big, but its comfortable if you love to rest all of your palm on the mouse... both logitech mouse has good software, better than razer's

+1 G9

PS: you should try which fits you most...

thank you all for your input very much!

unfortunately I cannot goto the store often enough and for some reason the Geeksquad told me the grips are both the same width except for the thumb rest. although the G9 has 2 less buttons of the G5, I'm gonna buy IT. seems like the DPI is way off the map and my bones will change shape if need be :) and for 50$ vs about 80-100 in the store it's a no brainer.

okay guys, here goes. today I got my G9 in the mail. I tell you .... this think hauls butt! goddamn! no . comparison to the "free" DELL p.o.s. fast, buttons galore, variable speed, scroll/tilt (haven't really used it yet), glides like on air without those fecking mouse pads which were always a pain to move every day back-n-forth several times.

several things come to mind immediately

-the interchangeable "grips" - marginaly useful. also make the mouse a bit wider then I'd like. also have side buttons that make the mouse impossible to be picked up during a firefight online (which I frequently did before, and may be the reason for my colossal butt-whuppings).

-the weights are marginally useful as I use only one or none. (I have trouble opening the box every time - it's so damn tight.)

-with the "grips" OFF the sexy mouse hull is exposed. hot damn! who the hell needs the "grips"? I do fine without them and the mouse THEN fits my hand like a damn glove (not like OJ - a real glove).

and to think I was afraid, I was petrified. now look at me. "YEAH!" - a huge cry arose from the village idiots.

why doesnt anyone recommend the g9? I mean if it's really same priced as the g5 right now...

I happen to have the G9. Bought it last xmas. Hasn't had a single problem. drivers are fantastic and it slides really well with some steelseries pads. The only thing that is "bad" about it that if you've use big mice in the past it will take some getting used to to use it, as it is really small compared to g5.