Razer what?

Jonsp

Which mouse to buy?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which mouse to buy?

• Razer Lachesis
    • Razer Deathadder
    • Logitech G5

Why have you voted the Lachesis out? I have that mouse and I think its great for both general purpose computing and definitely for games.

People have said that the Lachesis has lost some comfort due to it being right and left handed where as the Deathadder is right handed. It may well be comfortable but if the Deathadder is going to be a little more comfortable, I would like to use that instead :)

I would find a store locally where you can feel the mice in your hand... It seems like there's a pretty solid split between Razer and Logitech, based on mouse shape. I completely adore my G5, as do many others :)

Why have you voted the Lachesis out? I have that mouse and I think its great for both general purpose computing and definitely for games.

Mine is a great mouse, no doubt about that. It just isn't as comfortable as it could be.

People have said that the Lachesis has lost some comfort due to it being right and left handed where as the Deathadder is right handed. It may well be comfortable but if the Deathadder is going to be a little more comfortable, I would like to use that instead :)

Don't just rule it out based on what people have said. Each person is different and has different preferences. I would recommend going to a store that stocks the mice you're looking at and try them out. I used to have a Logitech MX510 and the feel of that is completely different from that of the Lachesis. However, over time I began to like the Lachesis design far more than the Logitech design, and I've noticed that I've gotten better at games with the Lachesis than I ever was with the Logitech.

Don't just rule it out based on what people have said. Each person is different and has different preferences. I would recommend going to a store that stocks the mice you're looking at and try them out. I used to have a Logitech MX510 and the feel of that is completely different from that of the Lachesis. However, over time I began to like the Lachesis design far more than the Logitech design, and I've noticed that I've gotten better at games with the Lachesis than I ever was with the Logitech.

I agree but I doubt many main branch stores have anything cool like Razers or the highend Logitechs.

I agree but I doubt many main branch stores have anything cool like Razers or the highend Logitechs.

False, almost all the electronic stores have gaming keyboards and mouse out for display. Hell even the failing Circuit City had them out on display. They are still living through their online site :P. One of the three I visited even had motherboards on display which was weird.

Go to Best Buy and check them out.

Edited by Krazyxazn

False, almost all the electronic stores have gaming keyboards and mouse out for display. Hell even the failing Circuit City had them out on display. They are still living through their online site :P. One of the three I visited even had motherboards on display which was weird.

I bought my deathadder at CCity when it was on clearance for $25. Great mouse and the price was even better. Coming from my diamondback, which seems to be a similar shape to the lacesis (sp?) Id take the deathadder all around. My local BestBuy has all of that gaming stuff on display. Even if you dont find what your looking for you might at least find something of similar shape.

I bought my deathadder at CCity when it was on clearance for $25. Great mouse and the price was even better. Coming from my diamondback, which seems to be a similar shape to the lacesis (sp?) Id take the deathadder all around. My local BestBuy has all of that gaming stuff on display. Even if you dont find what your looking for you might at least find something of similar shape.

Ya I never goto physical electronics stores anymore since the CompUSA shut down nearby. I don't like Best Buy, but it's good you two chimed in.

To the OP, I guess you CAN goto the store and try them out. Ignore my last post :D

• 3 weeks later...

I've ended up buying a Deathadder and Goliathus mat.

Love them both, I've never had so much control. The quality is amazing it the mouse looks great, I can't stop looking at it :P

Feels nice in your hand too. Love it. Thanks for the help.