Razer what?

Jonsp

Which mouse to buy?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which mouse to buy?

• Razer Lachesis
    • Razer Deathadder
    • Logitech G5

My microsoft has recently started to bug me. It acts as if it has low battery or signal when it has neither whenever it feels like it. In two weeks I will be back from holiday and am going to buy a new gaming mouse.

I have found a razer lachesis and a deathadder. The deathadder being a few

I vote Logitech G5 v2. It's the one I'm currently using and it works well for me. It's formed very nicely for a right handed users. Has 9 programmable button. A good software to customize the mouse and settings. The G5 also uses a nice textured grip that makes using it also more comfortable. It should cost the same as a Deathadder, at least in the United States it does. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16826104076

I would go with the right handed models if you can. I used my friend's Razer a few times one of the models designed for either hand and it was very weird using. I would have gotten used to it, but using a mouse made for right hands just feels a lot more comfortable.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I used my friend's Razer a few times one of the models designed for either hand and it was very weird using. I would have gotten used to it, but using a mouse made for right hands just feels a lot more comfortable.

:withstupid: My friends copperhead sucks and this lachesis isn't as comfortable since it's made to be left or right handed.

For what its worth the Deathhader is probably the most comfortable mouse I have owned.

And I have used;

-Logitech MX518 (meh, wouldn't stress on it to much)

-Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 (okay, decent fit for large hands)

-Logitech G5 (meh, just a casual gaming mouse, nothing more, plus laser sucks)

Edited by damian

Thanks for the quick replies everyone. I think the Lachesis is out. After reading some reviews of the G5, people have complained about the scroll wheel being slightly difficult to click which I dont want as my current one has a slow response for some reason and with my most played game, crysis, I need a fast middle click for the suit.

The Deathadder is probably the one I will go for as not many people have anything bad to say about it. :)

Since the mouse wheel can tilt left and right on the G5. You need to press down from the top of the wheel for it to count as a mouse wheel click. If you don't do it dead center or near the top, chances are you will left or right tilt it instead. I've never had a problem with not wheel clicking when I needed too.

I'm pretty sure it's very similar to the deathadder but has a better laser. I really loved my Microsoft Habu (was a joint project with Razer) and would still be using it to this day if I didn't lose it.

DSC00170.JPG

Edited by IVIYTH0S

I can't say much for the other mice, I've never used them, but the DeathAdder is by far the most comfortable and smooth mouse I've ever owned... I would say not to go for a Habu though, even if it feels nice, the sensor placement makes movements in games a bit erratic.