Help and comments are appreciated with my 1st custom PC

Koen

psu = power supply unit.....

the e8400 is only a few mhz less, how much diff can it make? the aftermarket cooler is for cooling your proc down if you oc. The stock cooler will not be able to handle the overclocked proc's heat and may damage your proc.

the Radeon hd 4850 is about 20 dollars more for tons of increase in performance. I think its a pretty good buget card too.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

psu = power supply unit.....

the e8400 is only a few mhz less, how much diff can it make? the aftermarket cooler is for cooling your proc down if you oc. The stock cooler will not be able to handle the overclocked proc's heat and may damage your proc.

the Radeon hd 4850 is about 20 dollars more for tons of increase in performance. I think its a pretty good buget card too.

the 8500 should only costs me 20

Yeah, Why aren't you building this yourself, if you don't mind me asking?

because I'm a seafood...no really...I'm to much a noob into this so I gladly pay for the building...and he comes home to install...to clean up my old PC etc etc...and I learn stuff from him....that's also worth money...

psu= 400W from tybotech together with the casing

I wouldn't use an offbrand PSU to power anything.

Why aren't you building this yourself? I'm sure you could handle it with help from people on here and it'd save you a BUNCH of money.