What do you do for a living?

GabrielT

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit my job working at CBS in Manhattan. Right now I'm currently the owner and founder of A D2s Auto Spa. I've been doing professional paint correction and detailing for years for some fun on the side, but just over a month ago I obtained my own business liscense and insurance running it from my garage at my house. I'd never think I would even be making this kind of money at my age :). I really have to thank G35nyc forums for my success :D

Edited by Queenz

Who do you work for? My father and brother were managers for United Artist and mother was a manager for Carmike Cinemas. For the first 16 years of my life, all I knew were movie theaters. My brother's favorite trick was to get his 7 year old brother to thread the projectors and then tell the new hires that if a 7 yr old can do it right...they sure as hell better be able to.

I work for wehrenberg theatres a relatively small chain based in St Louis, MO. That's a very good point about "if a 7 year old can do it..." which make it very sad that one of my managers who wants to be a doctor can't :) .

[sigh] well school's been out, couldn't find a job, so I'm stuck working with pops doing house painting and on the weekends work around the house...one man landscaping team at your service :thumbs-up: