The coolest flight attendant on this planet!

kingdingeling

I usually fly Midwest, mainly because they are a local airlines and their quality service out of Milwaukee is top notch.

Plus Free freshly baked Chocolate chip cookies! :)

I flew Midwest once, and I have to agree, those cookies were delicious!

The one airline I refuse to fly again is Airtran, their service just blows.

Most airlines are pretty good though, The last one I flew on was Frontier and they were pretty good..

I've actually never had a bad experience with AirTran. I also enjoy Delta and Continental. You couldn't pay me to fly on United though <_<

Last time I flew with them we had an older guy as an attendant. The safety stuff was all pre-recorded by a girl that sounded like she was straight out of the valley...and he lip synced the whole thing. :lol: When explaining the seatbelt rules he hung himself...

I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. :P

Edited by Waco

When I fly, I fly southwest. When southwest can't take me where I want to go, it's usually jetblue.

For the most part, the flight crews are more lively with southwest. They realize that everyone is stuck in an enclosed space for a predetermined period of time, and try to make the best of it. There's usually a reasonable amount of singing involved (more so in the holidays). Some things are just hilarious. :)

I've only flew a few times (Went to England when I was 1 and back in 2000 or 2001) and it was pretty cool.

Boston to London

I stayed up the whole flight and didn't even get up from my seat, I pretty much just watched movies, took pictures and ate the whole way.

The London to Birmingham felt like by the time we had got up to cruise altitude that we were coming down, only took like 20 mins.

I don't even recall the flight attendants though...