Update your Nvidia drivers

CheeseMan42

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already upgraded all mine the other day and since these are doing the same points increase as the released 185.26 drivers I think Stanford needs to get there feet off the desk, the arse out the chair and check the released drivers also. I am not changing them. They took away our cores that produced more points, fixed the client where nvidia does not do the points they used to. I might think about changing tomorrow but I am not changing a damn thing today!

i just started folding today with one of my 295's installed cuz i gotta get another motherboard friday(i was smart and got the one that DOENS'T do sli:() but anyway i've installed the SMP folding client for the cpu and its up and going and i installed the one for the nvidia gpu but how di know or check what my PPD is? and will just one gpu client installed use both the gpu cores? or just one? will the SMP client use all 8 threads? sorry buys been a while since i was folding

i just started folding today with one of my 295's installed cuz i gotta get another motherboard friday(i was smart and got the one that DOENS'T do sli:() but anyway i've installed the SMP folding client for the cpu and its up and going and i installed the one for the nvidia gpu but how di know or check what my PPD is? and will just one gpu client installed use both the gpu cores? or just one? will the SMP client use all 8 threads? sorry buys been a while since i was folding

You can check the nvidia threads at the folding forum, the only way I would be able to answer your question would be to go look myself so... As far as if its using 8 cores, what does the task manager say?

here is a screenshot. it looks like it is but i know my video card is going through work units ALOT faster then my cpu is.....

Its not using all of them, you needs to install a second smp client, also the video cards are a lot faster than the cpu so that is normal...

I already upgraded all mine the other day and since these are doing the same points increase as the released 185.26 drivers I think Stanford needs to get there feet off the desk, the arse out the chair and check the released drivers also. I am not changing them. They took away our cores that produced more points, fixed the client where nvidia does not do the points they used to. I might think about changing tomorrow but I am not changing a damn thing today!

It's not about the points. :glare: